Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Remove every game except for Egg Wars. It's not fair that people can get exp at different rates depending on the game they play. It would be better if everyone was forced to play the same game so people like @PerryJ (dirty cheater) and @CyberAutumn (big meanie) can't grind Arcade for high levels.
Enjoy mute for cyberbullying two innocent hotdogs. And remove every game except SKYWARS because Skywars is a child ''friendly'' game where you can't get 73 levels in 1 hour. Reporting ya rght noa.

Feb 9, 2018
If you died after getting super OP gear and camping on an island in eggwars, you can come back in spectator mode except people will be able to see you.
so that u can do what luke did

I don't get it...

Remove dropped items to reduce lag.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Remove every game except for Egg Wars. It's not fair that people can get exp at different rates depending on the game they play. It would be better if everyone was forced to play the same game so people like @PerryJ (dirty cheater) and @CyberAutumn (big meanie) can't grind Arcade for high levels.
If the Arcade is removed, I'm officially done. XD Hecka' no, will you remove it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
What is the new challenge?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
Top Bottom