Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I have heard many people say it is; basket man said it isn't, and the forums don't say anything about it, so is it? Only answer if you are someone who actually knows from experience of is a mod, don't way any BS answers.

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Bounty farming in Assassinations is also forbidden. This is the action of using an alternate account or another player to kill over and over again to obtain their bounty. Leading to the player getting 1000's of coins within a matter of minutes. As this is not how assassins should be played, it's now punishable.
Source: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

D

Deleted member 469419

I have heard many people say it is; basket man said it isn't, and the forums don't say anything about it, so is it? Only answer if you are someone who actually knows from experience of is a mod, don't way any BS answers.

Technically it is forbidden, lot of people has been banned for it.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Bounty farming is when you kill the same player or 2 players over and over. To easily earn coins by the bounty system. It is allowed if you Bounty hunt others. (For example there are 12 players online and you start hunting them with your compass). I also never claimed that Bounty farming is allowed. I've banned multiple people for using this specific tactic.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom