Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which do you think is the best idea?

  • Option 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 3

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Option 4

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • More than one option equally (comment which)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • None of the above (command why)

    Votes: 3 50.0%

  • Total voters
    6

Powerofbeds

Well-Known Member
Oct 17, 2016
171
192
119
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I have played over 2,000 games of snowman survival and I have had to rejoin over and over again which gets tiring. I am wanting to suggest a new feature, autojoin!

There would be four possible ways of adding this:

1. Forums
Players linked to the cubecraft website would be able to set their autojoin feature. This is an option, but the worst in my opinion.

2. Settings
Players would go to settings to select whether or not they want to automatically join infinite games until they did /hub. This seems like a good choice but not quite as good as option 4.

3. Command
Players would do a command like /autojoin to toggle whether or not they automatically joined a game. I think this would probably not be the best because someone might forget what the command was.

4. Click
Players would receive a message at the end of a game asking them if they want to automatically join another game. I would say this is the best option.

Please vote in the poll to show what you think would be the best option to add or if you think none of these are a good idea.
 

TheJordanian

Well-Known Member
Jan 2, 2016
30
22
83
27
Colombia
www.youtube.com
One of the reasons that i didn't play Snowman was because of this, it was soooo annoying to leave the game every time.
Cubecraft has this incredible feature that allows you to "Play again, Autojoin and Leave" that we use everyday.
If we have this feature why just don't use it on every single gamemode? This would increse the quality and the fluency of the server.

In my opinion opcion #4 and #3 are a great idea, but the #3 being something that shuold be added on every single gamemode.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom