• Option 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 3

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Option 4

• More than one option equally (comment which)

• None of the above (command why)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I have played over 2,000 games of snowman survival and I have had to rejoin over and over again which gets tiring. I am wanting to suggest a new feature, autojoin!

There would be four possible ways of adding this:

1. Forums
Players linked to the cubecraft website would be able to set their autojoin feature. This is an option, but the worst in my opinion.

2. Settings
Players would go to settings to select whether or not they want to automatically join infinite games until they did /hub. This seems like a good choice but not quite as good as option 4.

3. Command
Players would do a command like /autojoin to toggle whether or not they automatically joined a game. I think this would probably not be the best because someone might forget what the command was.

4. Click
Players would receive a message at the end of a game asking them if they want to automatically join another game. I would say this is the best option.

Please vote in the poll to show what you think would be the best option to add or if you think none of these are a good idea.

TheJordanian

Jan 2, 2016
Colombia
www.youtube.com
One of the reasons that i didn't play Snowman was because of this, it was soooo annoying to leave the game every time.
Cubecraft has this incredible feature that allows you to "Play again, Autojoin and Leave" that we use everyday.
If we have this feature why just don't use it on every single gamemode? This would increse the quality and the fluency of the server.

In my opinion opcion #4 and #3 are a great idea, but the #3 being something that shuold be added on every single gamemode.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom