Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CorneGraaf

Apr 28, 2019
If you join a game, you can start voting but if you are slow, it takes a long time. It would be nice if you join a game and the votes you selected in the previous game are are automaticly selected (at the 'kits' it is already done). It will be much faster and it will takes less work for the player to vote.

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
Don't really suport this idea. If the player doesn't want to take the time to vote, other people that do vote should get the mode they voted on.

Reactions: Josher and Eli

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
What if you want to vote a different mode or what if you don't even want to vote? Then this is like a step back to eventually vote for the things you want or to not vote (which isn't even possible because you can't take back your vote IIRC). I don't think this'd be a really good addition to the game.

Reactions: Alexp192 and Eli

CorneGraaf

Apr 28, 2019
What if you want to vote a different mode or what if you don't even want to vote? Then this is like a step back to eventually vote for the things you want or to not vote (which isn't even possible because you can't take back your vote IIRC). I don't think this'd be a really good addition to the game.
If you want to vote something else or don't want to vote you can choose another option or deselect your votes with a new button (needs to be created also for my idea ) (actually the same system at the kits but then with the votes)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If you want to vote something else or don't want to vote you can choose another option or deselect your votes with a new button (needs to be created also for my idea ) (actually the same system at the kits but then with the votes)
But if you're about to vote for a different thing, then you're doing the same thing as what you would do with voting without auto-vote. So it'd be unnecessary imo.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
It literally takes 4 seconds to vote. The time this will take for developers to implement is most certainly unnecessary. This whole feature would be unnecessary imo.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
But if you're about to vote for a different thing, then you're doing the same thing as what you would do with voting without auto-vote. So it'd be unnecessary imo.
It's useful, it's actually very useful. Everyone, or almost everyone, has a favourite modifier, a modifier that you could select through the auto-vote, assuming that you want it always, but obviously you could change that selected modifier if it's not your favourite anymore through the auto-vote menu. In case you wanted to vote for another thing you could always vote the other one or just untoggle the option of auto-voting, and that's all. I personally always vote for Overpowered items and Half health on Eggwars and sometimes I join in the last two or three seconds of waiting, and it doesn't give time for me to vote for those options, in result of me playing a game with the modifiers I don't like or leaving it.

Don't really suport this idea. If the player doesn't want to take the time to vote, other people that do vote should get the mode they voted on.
It's not about not wanting to vote, but rather not having time to (joining in the last seconds) or just being lazy. "Oh but if you're lazy people who're not should get what they vote for" No, same could apply to kits, you join first but still are lazy to choose a kit, should that mean you don't deserve to have a kit just because you're lazy?

It literally takes 4 seconds to vote. The time this will take for developers to implement is most certainly unnecessary. This whole feature would be unnecessary imo.
It costs nothing to vote. 3 Seconds.
It also takes 4 seconds or 3 to choose a kit yet we have a auto-kit selector.

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
It's not about not wanting to vote, but rather not having time to (joining in the last seconds) or just being lazy. "Oh but if you're lazy people who're not should get what they vote for" No, same could apply to kits, you join first but still are lazy to choose a kit, should that mean you don't deserve to have a kit just because you're lazy?

Okay, you convinced me. I'm neutral about this. :)

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
It's not about not wanting to vote, but rather not having time to (joining in the last seconds) or just being lazy. "Oh but if you're lazy people who're not should get what they vote for"
No, same could apply to kits, you join first but still are lazy to choose a kit, should that mean you don't deserve to have a kit just because you're lazy?
That's something completely different though...
Unlike the voting options, which affect every single player equally, not (being able to) selecting a kit offers some unfair disadvantages for individual players, which could have a huge impact on the game.
For example, let's assume auto-kits weren't a thing: when you'd join a game the second before it starts and have no kit selected, players having a kit enabled would already have a (slight) advantage over you simply because you were unlucky to join a game at the exact moment it started.

And I know some kits are totally useless depending on the chosen voting options, but I think we can all agree that this issue simply needs a fix as soon as possible... All kits should be balanced, no matter the game mode.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
That's something completely different though...
Unlike the voting options, which affect every single player equally, not (being able to) selecting a kit offers some unfair disadvantages for individual players, which could have a huge impact on the game.
For example, let's assume auto-kits weren't a thing: when you'd join a game the second before it starts and have no kit selected, players having a kit enabled would already have a (slight) advantage over you simply because you were unlucky to join a game at the exact moment it started.

And I know some kits are totally useless depending on the chosen voting options, but I think we can all agree that this issue simply needs a fix as soon as possible... All kits should be balanced, no matter the game mode.
Yes, true, it's something different but that doesnt change the fact that when you join a game in the last few seconds you can't vote at all, resulting into you playing a modifier you don't like, and that's what I am actually defending on why this should be added.
It's not required, its not a priority, but it's a nice addition that could make players life way easier, relax and dont stress over voting or not being able to vote.

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom