• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I forget to select my kit a lot of times, so my suggestion is when you don't pick a kit the game will automatically select the last kit you choose.

If someone doesn't like it, it can be turned off and on in the settings.
I've suggested this about 1, 2, 3, 4. Oh, my I've lost count.
I'm always going to back this idea. Becuase this needs to be added ASAP. This is an issue. I always forget to pick a kit in Skywars, and it's a big pain.

Pity that they don't look at good threads anymore. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Shamel

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
I forget to select my kit a lot of times, so my suggestion is when you don't pick a kit the game will automatically select the last kit you choose.

yeah man, great idea! And for the people who have a rank where you can vote for: Time and Chest type. They could select wich abilities you could have in the game. For example: you always want night time and basic chests, you can select that in settings for each game where you can vote for things. This feature will be activated when you don't have the time to choose something in-game! :D

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
What's more to explain :p, it's pretty simple to understand. The game selects a kit for you based on the kit you used last game, so the days of forgetting a kit are over.
@shamel70 needs a bit more details in his/her suggestion. That's what I meant.

Thank you. :)

Protimo1234

Apr 20, 2017

Thats a really good idea maybe send to a staff member

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
@shamel70 needs a bit more details in his/her suggestion. That's what I meant.

Thank you. :)
Well, it's actually pretty simple!

His/Her idea is to get your kit automatically, you can select the kit you want to receive every game at the chest in the lobby, of course, you can disable this.
So, when you're in-game, you don't need to select the kit you always want to because you'll automatically receive it.

I hope his/her idea is now clear to you! :)

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Well, it's actually pretty simple!

His/Her idea is to get your kit automatically, you can select the kit you want to receive every game at the chest in the lobby, of course, you can disable this.
So, when you're in-game, you don't need to select the kit you always want to because you'll automatically receive it.

I hope his/her idea is now clear to you! :)
This would be soooooooo niceeeeee

Reactions: Troublesomee

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I agree there should be some solution to forgetting to select a kit. I do not think, however, that you should automatically select your last kit. There could be an even better system.

For me, personally, I never forget to select a kit. The only times when I play without a kit is if I join the game just before it starts, and that does happen fairly often.

I think, in the shop where you buy the kits, you should be able to set a default kit to select, and when you join a lobby, a green chat message will pop up "Selected kit [your default kit]", just as if you actually selected the kit manually.

Furthermore, for games where players can vote for game modes, it would be nice if you can select a separate default for each gamemode.

Of course, there could also be a different option in the kits shop that simply selects your last kit, which you can use instead.

An idea of how this could be implemented: In the kits shop, you can right click any kit you have already bought, and it will take you to another menu in which you can select what gamemodes this kit should be default for, and then exit. After you set a default, whenever you hover over the kit in the kits shop again, the lore on the item representing the kit will say "Selected as default for [gamemode]".

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
This is very much added i can sometimes i get occupied b4 a game (selecting music) and have no kit this would also be cool to hame to donors kinda like Auto voting for OP dub for example. :cube_light:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom