Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I want to get 100 exp on every player report when it successes , if someone ban a player he don't get any reward which makes him think that time is wasted
Hey, I’m not sure if it would be wise to add that feature, as it might encourage people to create alternate accounts, use hacks on those accounts, and then report them using their main accounts.
This could be facilitated on Bedrock since creating a new Minecraft account there incurs no cost.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Hey, I’m not sure if it would be wise to add that feature, as it might encourage people to create alternate accounts, use hacks on those accounts, and then report them using their main accounts.
This could be facilitated on Bedrock since creating a new Minecraft account there incurs no cost.
At some point the anticheat would just block the entire IP address and all accounts on it because of the amount of accounts banned on the IP address (yes, it can actually do that, that's how the rule of "ban evading" not being allowed is enforced), making that kind of thing only possible if you are willing to wait an unspecified amount of time until the block expires every single time.

All of that, and the fact reports take time to make and get checked out by a mod, make that method of grinding xp insanely inefficient.

To a point where doing that for several entire days is worse than just playing lucky blocks or skywars for a few hours. 100 XP isn't even that much, you get 120 for a lucky blocks win on solos, and a game of lucky blocks usually doesn't even last more than 5-10 minutes.

100 xp for an accepted report, if anything, would just encourage people to actually bother reporting some rule offenders they encounter.

Because right now, the only incentive to ever report anyone is if you are a maniac willing to minorly inconvenience someone over trolling, crossteaming or camping. And its really nothing more than a really minor inconvenience, I have reported several crossteamers those last few days, just to find them trying to crossteam again with random a day after the report on them was accepted.

Not only does the game make a terrible job at encouraging you to report someone, it also gives you hardly any incentive to follow any rules that aren't specifically related to hacking (partially due to hardly anyone reporting).

Just add those 100 xp for the reports, there is no reason against it, it won't replace just playing the game anytime soon and would just encourage people to report hackers and other rule offenders.

Multiidea

Jan 20, 2023
Idea land :)
Pronouns
He/Him
Ye u r right

Wait nah winning blockwars is more easier

I kinda like the idea but then I saw winaars post and I think he's right
At some point the anticheat would just block the entire IP address and all accounts on it because of the amount of accounts banned on the IP address (yes, it can actually do that, that's how the rule of "ban evading" not being allowed is enforced), making that kind of thing only possible if you are willing to wait an unspecified amount of time until the block expires every single time.

All of that, and the fact reports take time to make and get checked out by a mod, make that method of grinding xp insanely inefficient.

To a point where doing that for several entire days is worse than just playing lucky blocks or skywars for a few hours. 100 XP isn't even that much, you get 120 for a lucky blocks win on solos, and a game of lucky blocks usually doesn't even last more than 5-10 minutes.

100 xp for an accepted report, if anything, would just encourage people to actually bother reporting some rule offenders they encounter.

Because right now, the only incentive to ever report anyone is if you are a maniac willing to minorly inconvenience someone over trolling, crossteaming or camping. And its really nothing more than a really minor inconvenience, I have reported several crossteamers those last few days, just to find them trying to crossteam again with random a day after the report on them was accepted.

Not only does the game make a terrible job at encouraging you to report someone, it also gives you hardly any incentive to follow any rules that aren't specifically related to hacking (partially due to hardly anyone reporting).

Just add those 100 xp for the reports, there is no reason against it, it won't replace just playing the game anytime soon and would just encourage people to report hackers and other rule offenders.
He is right

Getting xp for successful reports is not a bad idea, but I think 100 is too much. Maybe 15 or something like that.
Bro it's just 100 exp means it is equal to a game of ctf of 5 min according to exp.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Off-topic and not trying to be rude or anything, but did this Multiidea guy get banned? I tried pinging this guys account and the option is not there.

Furthermore, when I try to visit his profile page, it says it can‘t be reached.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Off-topic and not trying to be rude or anything, but did this Multiidea guy get banned? I tried pinging this guys account and the option is not there.

I have the same issue, I can't open his profile or tag him either.
However, if you click on his name, you can see that he was online 4 hours ago. But before that, I already had the issue.

Perhaps it's a bug or a ban but I'm not certain.

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

I accessed his profile a few days ago, so either a bug or prob banned.

Multiidea

Jan 20, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him

I was got banned for 3 days for farming messages

I accessed his profile a few days ago, so either a bug or prob banned.

I have the same issue, I can't open his profile or tag him either.
However, if you click on his name, you can see that he was online 4 hours ago. But before that, I already had the issue.

Perhaps it's a bug, but I'm not certain.

I was got banned for 3 days for farming messages

Multiidea

Jan 20, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
This is actually a good idea and a good point that you’ve made. If we add this, a lot more people will actually be willing to report rule breakers cuz they know it will get them something in return. there’s nothing wrong with it and it should be added.
But don't know why 10 people disagree it

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
I’m :unsure: because I feel 100 xp is too much. Maybe 10-25 exp per successful report would be reasonable.
How is 100 xp too much? 10-25 is nothing, and 100 xp is actually very little. you earn 1 xp just for saying gg at the end of every game, meaning that 10 gg's would be equal to one report.

You earn 250 xp just for one eggwars (solos) win, 120 for a lucky blocks (solos) win and 125 for a skywars (solos) win, and that's just the three most popular pvp minigames. And it does not include any potential xp that may be earned for kills or any minigames that aren't specifically these three and I have no idea how much you earn when you don't win a game in these three (mostly because it varies and isn't one static number).

Just to put it into context how little 100 xp actually is: Not too long ago, I was almost at lvl 35, as the bar at the bottom of the screen indicating xp was almost full while I was level 34, so I go into an eggwars game and figure that one win must put me on lvl 35, right? Wrong, I needed 3 total wins to get to lvl 35. Meaning that, despite being almost lvl 35, I still needed 750 xp just to get there.

My forums account only exists for nearly half a year at this point, and originally was only here to make reports. I got a total of 17 accepted reports on it. That would equal to only 1700 xp. For nearly half a year, 1700 would sure be very little. Even someone who only joins skywars games to jump off and die at the start of every game would be able to earn more than that. Just my eggwars wins from last 3 days have earned more xp than half a year worth of reports would have earned me.

You signature says you got 142 successful reports. That would equal to 14200 xp. Very impressive for someone whose forums account exists since may last year. Based on that though, you must be a very active player if I averaging 1-3 hours of activity during my "active" periods, of which there were actually quite a lot this year, only got 17 accepted rewards.

Based on that, I am pretty sure that the XP you earned from games played since the creation of your forums accounts heavily outweighs the hypothetical XP from reports so much, that it realistically wouldn't even make a difference to you.

The only accounts 100 xp per report would make a difference to are very low level accounts who only need several hundreds of xp per level to level up.

The point I am trying to make here? Simple, 100 xp per report is way too little to efficiently farm xp from reports alone. Not to mention making those reports would require you to play the games necessary to get evidence.

On top of all that, making a report is quite some effort, you gotta record someone doing something wrong, which in some situations can actually be quite difficult.

For example: if you can't catch the players usernames in a way that makes them very easily visible, or if the evidence doesn't show them undoubtedly, 100% breaking rules, then you might as well not make a report. And you also gotta have screen recording software, and the ability to easily access, cut and upload the video which isn't always the case.

And on top of that you need to cut so that it isn't too long, or make sure you got enough evidence for the mods to be able to make a verdict. Then you also need to upload it somewhere, and only then make the actual report with the evidence you got.

And reminder: it would only apply to accepted reports. Any denied reports would not be rewarded.

There is no good reason to NOT have an xp reward for accepted reports, and 100 xp would be more than reasonable as such a reward, it would encourage players to report rule offenders and reward you if you report players that actually do something wrong.

Aug 3, 2021
Singapore
I want to get 100 exp on every player report when it successes , if someone ban a player he don't get any reward which makes him think that time is wasted
this is a good idea but it could be exploited easily for example people getting their throwaway or alt accounts banned but this is actually a really good idea

Multiidea

Jan 20, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m :unsure: because I feel 100 xp is too much. Maybe 10-25 exp per successful report would be reasonable.
100 exp is just like a game of ctf of 5 min

How is 100 xp too much? 10-25 is nothing, and 100 xp is actually very little. you earn 1 xp just for saying gg at the end of every game, meaning that 10 gg's would be equal to one report.

You earn 250 xp just for one eggwars (solos) win, 120 for a lucky blocks (solos) win and 125 for a skywars (solos) win, and that's just the three most popular pvp minigames. And it does not include any potential xp that may be earned for kills or any minigames that aren't specifically these three and I have no idea how much you earn when you don't win a game in these three (mostly because it varies and isn't one static number).

Just to put it into context how little 100 xp actually is: Not too long ago, I was almost at lvl 35, as the bar at the bottom of the screen indicating xp was almost full while I was level 34, so I go into an eggwars game and figure that one win must put me on lvl 35, right? Wrong, I needed 3 total wins to get to lvl 35. Meaning that, despite being almost lvl 35, I still needed 750 xp just to get there.

My forums account only exists for nearly half a year at this point, and originally was only here to make reports. I got a total of 17 accepted reports on it. That would equal to only 1700 xp. For nearly half a year, 1700 would sure be very little. Even someone who only joins skywars games to jump off and die at the start of every game would be able to earn more than that. Just my eggwars wins from last 3 days have earned more xp than half a year worth of reports would have earned me.

You signature says you got 142 successful reports. That would equal to 14200 xp. Very impressive for someone whose forums account exists since may last year. Based on that though, you must be a very active player if I averaging 1-3 hours of activity during my "active" periods, of which there were actually quite a lot this year, only got 17 accepted rewards.

Based on that, I am pretty sure that the XP you earned from games played since the creation of your forums accounts heavily outweighs the hypothetical XP from reports so much, that it realistically wouldn't even make a difference to you.

The only accounts 100 xp per report would make a difference to are very low level accounts who only need several hundreds of xp per level to level up.

The point I am trying to make here? Simple, 100 xp per report is way too little to efficiently farm xp from reports alone. Not to mention making those reports would require you to play the games necessary to get evidence.

On top of all that, making a report is quite some effort, you gotta record someone doing something wrong, which in some situations can actually be quite difficult.

For example: if you can't catch the players usernames in a way that makes them very easily visible, or if the evidence doesn't show them undoubtedly, 100% breaking rules, then you might as well not make a report. And you also gotta have screen recording software, and the ability to easily access, cut and upload the video which isn't always the case.

And on top of that you need to cut so that it isn't too long, or make sure you got enough evidence for the mods to be able to make a verdict. Then you also need to upload it somewhere, and only then make the actual report with the evidence you got.

And reminder: it would only apply to accepted reports. Any denied reports would not be rewarded.

There is no good reason to NOT have an xp reward for accepted reports, and 100 xp would be more than reasonable as such a reward, it would encourage players to report rule offenders and reward you if you report players that actually do something wrong.
The thing is that I get 1000 exp per day by playing .
100 exp is so low still people are saying it's so much dk why
It's better then having nothing at all by reporting.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
this is a good idea but it could be exploited easily for example people getting their throwaway or alt accounts banned but this is actually a really good idea
Sentinel (the anticheat) blocks ip adresses on which too many accounts are banned. So no, you can't exploit this, at some point you'd have to wait several days or months just to be able to play on another account. Unless you have access to several devices and internet connections, and by several I mean so many that the amount of money and the amount of effort that would require isn't worth it for anyone.

And here is a Source so it doesn't look like I am making things up: https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/blocked-connections-aod7sq/

And even if you somehow could exploit this: this way of earning xp is so inefficient compared to just playing the game, that its not worth. All I am gonna say is: the xp I would have earned from half a year of reports that I made would equal to less xp than what I earned just from the last 3 days of me just playing the game.

Reactions: hanssandstorm17

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sentinel (the anticheat) blocks ip adresses on which too many accounts are banned. So no, you can't exploit this, at some point you'd have to wait several days or months just to be able to play on another account. Unless you have access to several devices and internet connections, and by several I mean so many that the amount of money and the amount of effort that would require isn't worth it for anyone.

And here is a Source so it doesn't look like I am making things up: https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/blocked-connections-aod7sq/

And even if you somehow could exploit this: this way of earning xp is so inefficient compared to just playing the game, that its not worth. All I am gonna say is: the xp I would have earned from half a year of reports that I made would equal to less xp than what I earned just from the last 3 days of me just playing the game.
I think you could use a VPN to bypass ip bans, which wouldn’t required an unreasonable amount of money or effort.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom