Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add this until the anti-cheat comes out?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No (explain)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Maybe (explain)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Dude it's already a thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Everyone knows that the game assassins is the home to a lot of hackers. Until the anti-cheat comes out, my suggestion is that if you get killed by a hacker, WITH VIDEO PROOF, you can get all of your lost stuff back as it isn't a legit kill.

Pros: less complainers, can get your stuff back, and ban hacker

Cons: A bit more work for staff, and could be faked

Tell me what you think! :)
Or tell me if this is already a thing.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I'm not sure how easy it would be to prove what gear you had, you also have to take durability into account. I don't doubt it's a good idea, but it depends on how easy it is to implement, and also how complicated it is to put into the game.

I like the idea though.

Thanks , James Lawrence

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I'm not sure how easy it would be to prove what gear you had, you also have to take durability into account. I don't doubt it's a good idea, but it depends on how easy it is to implement, and also how complicated it is to put into the game.

I like the idea though.

Thanks , James Lawrence
Ya know, you could always record you in assassins with all of you inventory. Basically all you do is start a conversation with a staff member (IDK which ones it should be) and after they take a look at it, they give your items back.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Ya know, you could always record you in assassins with all of you inventory. Basically all you do is start a conversation with a staff member (IDK which ones it should be) and after they take a look at it, they give your items back.
There's always gonna be someone that edits the video showing that they have OP gear, but the main issue that I see it the durability. It could be a good idea though

YourLocalDoctor

Oct 28, 2016
No way of telling you were killed by a haxer if you have no video evidence unless you took a screenshot and they were using something easy like boat fly or jesus

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
No way of telling you were killed by a haxer if you have no video evidence unless you took a screenshot and they were using something easy like boat fly or jesus
When recording , just show the chat , wouldn't it say something along the lines of "xx360noscope was killed by hacker101" ?correct me if I'm wrong. Then you can show you were killed by the hacker .

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom