Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add this until the anti-cheat comes out?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No (explain)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Maybe (explain)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Dude it's already a thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Everyone knows that the game assassins is the home to a lot of hackers. Until the anti-cheat comes out, my suggestion is that if you get killed by a hacker, WITH VIDEO PROOF, you can get all of your lost stuff back as it isn't a legit kill.

Pros: less complainers, can get your stuff back, and ban hacker

Cons: A bit more work for staff, and could be faked

Tell me what you think! :)
Or tell me if this is already a thing.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I'm not sure how easy it would be to prove what gear you had, you also have to take durability into account. I don't doubt it's a good idea, but it depends on how easy it is to implement, and also how complicated it is to put into the game.

I like the idea though.

Thanks , James Lawrence

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I'm not sure how easy it would be to prove what gear you had, you also have to take durability into account. I don't doubt it's a good idea, but it depends on how easy it is to implement, and also how complicated it is to put into the game.

I like the idea though.

Thanks , James Lawrence
Ya know, you could always record you in assassins with all of you inventory. Basically all you do is start a conversation with a staff member (IDK which ones it should be) and after they take a look at it, they give your items back.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Ya know, you could always record you in assassins with all of you inventory. Basically all you do is start a conversation with a staff member (IDK which ones it should be) and after they take a look at it, they give your items back.
There's always gonna be someone that edits the video showing that they have OP gear, but the main issue that I see it the durability. It could be a good idea though

YourLocalDoctor

Oct 28, 2016
No way of telling you were killed by a haxer if you have no video evidence unless you took a screenshot and they were using something easy like boat fly or jesus

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
No way of telling you were killed by a haxer if you have no video evidence unless you took a screenshot and they were using something easy like boat fly or jesus
When recording , just show the chat , wouldn't it say something along the lines of "xx360noscope was killed by hacker101" ?correct me if I'm wrong. Then you can show you were killed by the hacker .

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom