Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Maybe make it like : you enter shop, after 1:21mins you leave shop, you can't enter shops until 1:21mins past. So basically if you stay in shops, you, need to stay out of the shop for the minutes you stayed in the shop
I vote Dai's idea. It takes away the opportunity for players to just stand around spawn or circle spawn for 10 seconds before going back in.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Maybe make it like : you enter shop, after 1:21mins you leave shop, you can't enter shops until 1:21mins past. So basically if you stay in shops, you, need to stay out of the shop for the minutes you stayed in the shop
Neh. People usually stay AFK in the shop to do stuff. I stay in the shop to get a cup of tea. Usually takes 5 minutes. So I disagree.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Neh. People usually stay AFK in the shop to do stuff. I stay in the shop to get a cup of tea. Usually takes 5 minutes. So I disagree.
True, but maybe take half the chunk of time instead so, you stay half the time out of the shop that you stayed inside. Also, if you need to go afk.. just log off or do /lobby.

JuanCruz

Mar 4, 2014
Crazy Land
I disagree too I stay afk sometimes and I don't disconnect basically because if you have good stuff people still hit you so when you disconnect everybody get it, or maybe I have to do something unprogrammed. I made a thread about safety disconnect.
If you play assassination you disagree I think.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom