Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Add a respawn timer of 10 seconds are remove the ability to spawn in a definite place . I got cleaned after taking out an op guy because he respawned near me.

Im not upset about cleaners , im upset that the guy i just killed came back from the dead in 2 seconds and killed me.

D

Deleted member 204478

Do you have any idea how OP respawn timers would be?
But I agree on the fact that we should different spawn places when we pick where we could spawn, this I agree with...

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
A cooldown would be pretty annoying, instead they could remove the spawn selection but I don't really care. The first thing you should do is eat and regen, ignore the loot. A player can maybe come back to his place of death in 5sec minimum, this should give you enough time to regen and make that player an easy kill. Also if they add this, you will be unable to reclaim some of your own stuff after you died. Personally I like the cat-and-mouse game of trying to get your stuff back and the map selection to get to heated fights fast. So id like for it to stay just as it is.

Nice that you're making assassins suggestions, keep it up (⌐■_■). I enjoy discussing assissinations subjects.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom