Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Original post — https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/giga-ctf-suggestion.321285/

I’m suggest to add 3 different flags on one base to the mode, which will disappear if the enemy team gets a point for this flag, as well as to put a debuff on the team if they have lost their flag or flags.​

Maps in this mode are large enough to implement this idea, I think there should be no problems.​

Debuffs:​

Normal mode
1 flag of team counted as enemy’s team point — Ore regeneration speed -10%, respawn time +2 seconds (7 sec.)
2 flags of team counted as enemy’s team point — Ore regeneration speed -20%, respawn time +3 seconds (10 sec.)

Speed boost
1 flag of team counted as enemy’s team point — Same as Normal + Speed applies in 5 seconds after the respawn
2 flags of team counted as enemy’s team point — Same as Normal + Speed applies in 10 seconds after the respawn + Speed effect disappearing to 5 seconds for player when them pick the enemy’s flag

Low gravity
1 flag of team counted as enemy’s team point — Same as Normal + Jump boost applies in 5 seconds after the respawn
2 flags of team counted as enemy’s team point — Same as Normal + Jump boost applies in 10 seconds after the respawn + Jump effect disappearing to 5 seconds for player when them pick the enemy’s the flag

Overpowered
1 flag of team counted as enemy’s team point — Ore regeneration speed -20%, respawn time +2 seconds (7 sec.), all bonuses used by team duration -10%
2 flags of team counted as enemy’s team point — Ore regeneration speed -30%, respawn time +3 seconds (10 sec.), all bonuses used by team duration - 30%

Giga CTF feels too boring rn, the mode offers almost nothing new except the number of players, so I would like to see new mechanics in the mode that differ from the standard CTF, so that Giga CTF is not eventually removed due to the fact that the game has not become in demand​

• Agree
  • Unsure
Reactions: Conea64 and Rocks1
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Top Bottom