Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

firegecko6963

Sep 2, 2023
In my opinion snowman survival is little bit unbalanced.
In most of games there are guys who just run and have good parkour skills and it is almost impossible to catch them especially in big maps. Snowmen cant catch them as they are way more slower than runners. Also at the ending of game there will be a lot of power ups like shield,decoy and leaf which give runners huge advantage.
Also I prefer to be snowmen in some games but it is hard to win when main snowman don't how to use compass
My suggestion is add energy limit for runners. If they will run too much they will become slower and slower.(I don't mean after running 10 seconds they will be slower but after running non stop about 30 seconds they will become slower.) When it comes to compass problem It will be good idea to give compass all snowmen at last 30 seconds or they will get disposable compass when they turn one player into snowman.
I know if all snowmen chase one guy they will catch him easily but not all times snowmen are professionals. Most of times they leave or stay afk after becoming snowman

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I agree with a disposable compass aka compass is given to different snowman once targeted player becomes a snowman. Other than that, disagree with the rest.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
This feels like a bedrock-only problem, although I can easily imagine it.

The maps are really unbalanced, so maybe getting smaller maps for bedrock could go a long way?
The compass is a nice idea, maybe make it so you get the compass after you get a kill, this way the compass is always with an active player?

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I've never found Snowman Survival to be particularly unbalanced, but I can see where you're coming from. A lot of snowmen fail to see that they can just switch targets, come from behind, and just generally outsmart people instead of directly chasing them, which will never work. But I think it's just part of the game — the first snowman should try to outsmart the survivors and use the large amount of potential targets to his/her advantage, so I'm not really sure that if snowmen lose often, it's due to an imbalance.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom