Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Hello!
Yesterday I tried out the PvP 1vs1 and FFA modes on the server and they actually surprised me: good maps, good playability and fully enjoyable, very useful to get better at PvP.
I was wondering about the other mode available: Assassin's. In the past I tried out this mode, I think I just never understood it at all.
Can someone which has experience in the mode talk about it here? The information that would most help me is if the game has long term progress (meaning that you get more 'OP' stuff with the pass of the time, according to the hours you've putted in of course)

Thank you!

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
It is a grind like Daveyyy stayed. It’s just disappointing at some times when you get killed by hackers. All that work goes to waste but once you learn your ways around the maps and how to protect yourself from these people, then you’ll have no problem on getting full diamond armor and such.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Just adding an important thing to the things said above. It resets every Sunday, which means you lose all your stuff every week.
If you play the game for a few minutes, you will understand everything. It's definitely not hard to understand! Just explore a bit, and you will get to know everything about it in no time!

Reactions: williamSG

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Also a little tip.. left click the chests instead of right clicking them and opening it. Found this out recently actually lol!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Also a little tip.. left click the chests instead of right clicking them and opening it. Found this out recently actually lol!
^ You can also right click the chests and then push the escape button. If you use this tactic, you won't have to loot the chests by clicking on the items anymore, because they will drop.

Reactions: 6qm_

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Just adding an important thing to the things said above. It resets every Sunday, which means you lose all your stuff every week.
If you play the game for a few minutes, you will understand everything. It's definitely not hard to understand! Just explore a bit, and you will get to know everything about it in no time!
Thank you!!

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair: