Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
The quick and dirty way to implement this would be to have everyone start with a small amount of money (2-5). Then they would drop it on death anyway.

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
The quick and dirty way to implement this would be to have everyone start with a small amount of money (2-5). Then they would drop it on death anyway.
This would open the server up to "grinding". Two players would take turns to spawn in and kill the other one. The killer would keep the money and swap roles.

Vothoras

Jun 27, 2014
This would open the server up to "grinding". Two players would take turns to spawn in and kill the other one. The killer would keep the money and swap roles.
Its take time to find the other player, its easier and faster to get coins from chests

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Well., lets face it, anything we add can and likely will be abused in some way, thats why it takes a bit more thinking on our side to make it happen. We'll look into this in the future, for the update.

Reactions: allstarninja

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Well., lets face it, anything we add can and likely will be abused in some way, thats why it takes a bit more thinking on our side to make it happen. We'll look into this in the future, for the update.
Okay cool:) thanks

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
When I read this, this is what I thought of:

marioquestion.png

Pay_Day_III.png

But yeah, these suggestions sound kinda neat. Depending on how coin blood works, you might be able to farm coins indefinitely though.
POKEMON!!! YAYAAYAYAYAYAAYAYAAAAAA!!!!

*clears throat*
The payday thing sounds a little overpowered, and would lead to 6 kids having their own little parties in some of the less occupied buildings, smacking one another for huge payouts, as the bellsprout said above (taco).
The random box however sounds perfect and i love it and i want it now now now now now. The best item should be rare and desired though, perhaps a sharpness I diamond sword, as it's something you can't usually get anywhere else. @OrangeGrapeEater (think he works on the assassin stuff) What are your opinions, oh great grape eater?

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!