1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassinations suggestions: Random Box & Coin blood.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Younisco, Nov 9, 2014.

  1. Younisco

    Younisco Mod Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    May 13, 2014
    Messages:
    7,030
    Likes Received:
    9,239
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Location:
    London, England
    random box:

    The idea for this is (when the new assassinations map comes out.) having a random box shop, spending 50-75 coins on a randombox, earning any item (potion, armour & weapon.)

    Coin Blood:

    This idea is where when you hit someone, it gives a chance to drop coins. This allows more than one way to get coins.
     
  2. Insertnamehere58

    Insertnamehere58 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2014
    Messages:
    2,286
    Likes Received:
    813
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    I totally agree with both your ideas, random box sounds cool and unique, and most people don't know how to get coins, so coin blood can be a starter for them :)
     
  3. LauraMoneybags

    LauraMoneybags Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2014
    Messages:
    141
    Likes Received:
    97
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Gender:
    Male
    Agreed. The first idea reminds me a little bit of "lucky block", which seems fairly popular.

    Second idea is also good and is just begging to be called "blood money".
     
    ItsYaBoyJavid likes this.
  4. Tacosbefriends

    Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2014
    Messages:
    6,561
    Likes Received:
    8,566
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Snarky Internet Man
    Location:
    My Computer Desk
    Home Page:
    When I read this, this is what I thought of:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    But yeah, these suggestions sound kinda neat. Depending on how coin blood works, you might be able to farm coins indefinitely though.
     
    Snap, SevereWarning, Tatty and 4 others like this.
  5. eric pla

    eric pla Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2014
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
  6. Younisco

    Younisco Mod Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    May 13, 2014
    Messages:
    7,030
    Likes Received:
    9,239
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Location:
    London, England
  7. WolfWhispers

    WolfWhispers Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2013
    Messages:
    2,005
    Likes Received:
    3,226
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Female
    Occupation:
    Being lazy
    I like the ideas but the only problem with the "coin blood" is that two full-diamond teammates can just keep punching each other with their fists (basically doing no damage) and get infinite coins while still getting coins from the chests.
     
    Efcluke94 and Insertnamehere58 like this.
  8. ItsYaBoyJavid

    ItsYaBoyJavid Member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2014
    Messages:
    2,695
    Likes Received:
    2,460
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Gaming
    Location:
    Earth
    ^^^^^^^^^^ that is true! so maybe make the blood money thing a bit less OP by making it at least a 5.3 chance of that happening. However i love the random box idea it reminded me a bit of the COD zombies mystery box. And Mario. but however. the random box may be hard to code? @halothe23 (tagging him because he knows about all this) but yea the blood coins sound a bit to repetitive by the sounds of it. but I'm loving the random box idea.
     
  9. allstarninja

    allstarninja Member

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2014
    Messages:
    504
    Likes Received:
    276
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Gender:
    Male
    Home Page:
    Maybe it drops extra money upon death? Maybe 20% more?
     
    Younisco likes this.
  10. Younisco

    Younisco Mod Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    May 13, 2014
    Messages:
    7,030
    Likes Received:
    9,239
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Location:
    London, England
    It may be a little bit hard to code, however it will be worth the gameplay :3
     
  11. Younisco

    Younisco Mod Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    May 13, 2014
    Messages:
    7,030
    Likes Received:
    9,239
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Location:
    London, England
    What's the point of buying diamond armour when it's gonna break quicker? >.>
     
    ItsYaBoyJavid likes this.
  12. allstarninja

    allstarninja Member

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2014
    Messages:
    504
    Likes Received:
    276
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Gender:
    Male
    Home Page:
    It wouldn't be. Make it generate a random number (Between 1 and 5). Then do whatever when the number made = x.
     
    Younisco likes this.
  13. Younisco

    Younisco Mod Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    May 13, 2014
    Messages:
    7,030
    Likes Received:
    9,239
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Location:
    London, England
    Faaaiir enough, another idea is that there is a random box Enchanter, giving a pece of equipment and enchanting it with ANYTHING.
     
  14. eshuren1

    eshuren1 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2014
    Messages:
    2,382
    Likes Received:
    1,000
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    My Laptop
    No enchants... too much opness however, the lucky block could be worth like 50 coins and it will give you 3 completely random items (ONLY available in assassins) and i think that the Blood Money should only be like 10% of dropping a platinum coin, 20% chance of dropping a gold coin, and 80% of dropping a dark coin (This way you don't loose all your money). But i do agree with this idea. It would make the game more interesting :3333
     
    Younisco and Insertnamehere58 like this.
  15. Maceshank

    Maceshank Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2014
    Messages:
    1,048
    Likes Received:
    346
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Grinding videos and going pro in destiny.
    Location:
    Oslo, Norway.
    Home Page:
    I absolute love the idea and the first part reminds me of lucky blocks and the second is a great idea but maybe not as OP
     
  16. Younisco

    Younisco Mod Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    May 13, 2014
    Messages:
    7,030
    Likes Received:
    9,239
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Location:
    London, England
    I assumed the enchants we're going to be op.
    Yeah, this is viable.
     
  17. ModernRevolution

    ModernRevolution Member

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,539
    Likes Received:
    1,648
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Occupation:
    qυєєи
    Location:
    ςяαzу ℓαи∂
    You shouldn't get coins everytime you hit someone, just have something like a 50% chance of it happening, or less because people will just keep hitting each other and getting rich.
     
  18. Volkom_

    Volkom_ Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2014
    Messages:
    1,399
    Likes Received:
    1,527
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Rap God of the Sky
    Location:
    Just over there
    Maybe just drop coins upon death? Otherwise there will be people just punching each other in the face to get rich
     
  19. LauraMoneybags

    LauraMoneybags Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2014
    Messages:
    141
    Likes Received:
    97
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Gender:
    Male
    Yeah this - I actually misread this the first time around and thought this was the suggestion.
     
  20. Younisco

    Younisco Mod Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    May 13, 2014
    Messages:
    7,030
    Likes Received:
    9,239
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Location:
    London, England
    Perhaps a lower chance for dropping, say 25-35% for ANY coin, however like a 75% for coal, 20% for gold and 5 for platinum.