Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
random box:

The idea for this is (when the new assassinations map comes out.) having a random box shop, spending 50-75 coins on a randombox, earning any item (potion, armour & weapon.)

Coin Blood:

This idea is where when you hit someone, it gives a chance to drop coins. This allows more than one way to get coins.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I totally agree with both your ideas, random box sounds cool and unique, and most people don't know how to get coins, so coin blood can be a starter for them :)

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
Agreed. The first idea reminds me a little bit of "lucky block", which seems fairly popular.

Second idea is also good and is just begging to be called "blood money".

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
When I read this, this is what I thought of:
random box:
marioquestion.png

Coin Blood:
Pay_Day_III.png

But yeah, these suggestions sound kinda neat. Depending on how coin blood works, you might be able to farm coins indefinitely though.

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
I like the ideas but the only problem with the "coin blood" is that two full-diamond teammates can just keep punching each other with their fists (basically doing no damage) and get infinite coins while still getting coins from the chests.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
^^^^^^^^^^ that is true! so maybe make the blood money thing a bit less OP by making it at least a 5.3 chance of that happening. However i love the random box idea it reminded me a bit of the COD zombies mystery box. And Mario. but however. the random box may be hard to code? @halothe23 (tagging him because he knows about all this) but yea the blood coins sound a bit to repetitive by the sounds of it. but I'm loving the random box idea.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It may be a little bit hard to code, however it will be worth the gameplay :3
^^^^^^^^^^ that is true! so maybe make the blood money thing a bit less OP by making it at least a 5.3 chance of that happening. However i love the random box idea it reminded me a bit of the COD zombies mystery box. And Mario. but however. the random box may be hard to code? @halothe23 (tagging him because he knows about all this) but yea the blood coins sound a bit to repetitive by the sounds of it. but I'm loving the random box idea.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like the ideas but the only problem with the "coin blood" is that two full-diamond teammates can just keep punching each other with their fists (basically doing no damage) and get infinite coins while still getting coins from the chests.
What's the point of buying diamond armour when it's gonna break quicker? >.>

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It wouldn't be. Make it generate a random number (Between 1 and 5). Then do whatever when the number made = x.
Faaaiir enough, another idea is that there is a random box Enchanter, giving a pece of equipment and enchanting it with ANYTHING.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
No enchants... too much opness however, the lucky block could be worth like 50 coins and it will give you 3 completely random items (ONLY available in assassins) and i think that the Blood Money should only be like 10% of dropping a platinum coin, 20% chance of dropping a gold coin, and 80% of dropping a dark coin (This way you don't loose all your money). But i do agree with this idea. It would make the game more interesting :3333

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I assumed the enchants we're going to be op.
No enchants... too much opness however, the lucky block could be worth like 50 coins and it will give you 3 completely random items (ONLY available in assassins) and i think that the Blood Money should only be like 10% of dropping a platinum coin, 20% chance of dropping a gold coin, and 80% of dropping a dark coin (This way you don't loose all your money). But i do agree with this idea. It would make the game more interesting :3333
Yeah, this is viable.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
You shouldn't get coins everytime you hit someone, just have something like a 50% chance of it happening, or less because people will just keep hitting each other and getting rich.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
You shouldn't get coins everytime you hit someone, just have something like a 50% chance of it happening, or less because people will just keep hitting each other and getting rich.
Perhaps a lower chance for dropping, say 25-35% for ANY coin, however like a 75% for coal, 20% for gold and 5 for platinum.

Top Bottom