Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which option would you want added?

• Total voters

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Ok, as we all know by now (from everyone complaining), assassinations hasn’t had an update in over 2 years. While I do find that a problem as well and I would love to see some new items/features in the game (Might make a thread about this as well) but first I need to discuss the potions in assassinations.
Currently we have these potions in assassinations.

1613139528905.png

Starting in the top left we have regeneration potions followed by instant damage then speed 1 and 2, poison, fire resistance, Strength, Invisibility and lastly instant health. Almost all of these potions are balanced imo even though some are completely useless they don’t really break the game/ruin the experience.

The main issue that everyone has are instant damage potions. They are way to overpowered and require no skill. Lately assassinations has all just become “who can spam potions more efficiently”. 1 potion of harming does 6hp damage (3 hearts) when it’s was a full hit, that makes you needing only 4 yes 4 instant damages to completely eliminate an opponent regardless of their armor. Don’t you think this is insane? You don’t even need to hit all of them because it would do a total of 12 hearts of damage if you did, and if you add poison on top you most likely only need 3. Once I was afk for 15 seconds and some invis guy threw a poison on me with 4 instant damages and I was dead within 3 seconds, even If I wasn’t afk I could’ve never eaten a gap in time to save myself.

Let me show you some examples. (some of these videos may contain swearwords)
And there are way more but these are just a few I found.

I have discussed this with loads of assi players and we have thought about a few ideas to fix this.

Option 1: Add a limit of amount of harming potions you can have. (Recommend 2-3)

Option 2: Make them way more expensive, now 1 potion is only 125 coins which you can get within 30 seconds of running a round. (About 300 coins, this might seem extreme at first but it would be better)

Option 3: Nerf the damage they do, so when you hit someone with it it would do less damage. (1.5 hearts)

Option 4: A cooldown, just like how potpvp servers have an enderpearl cooldown, or hcf servers have a god apple/partner item cooldown, cube can add a potion cooldown. When you throw a harming potion you need to wait an x amount of time to be able to throw a new one. They could also add a timer on the scoreboard. (About 3-5 seconds shouldn’t be too long just to avoid the abuse)

Lastly I would also like to see poison price increase to around 250-350 since It’s way too OP for it’s price. 1 Poison can make you waste 400-1000 coins worth of gaps.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I would say both option 2 and option 4 could be a good idea,
maybe even both like add the cooldown and increase the price at the same time

Reactions: Jukaido

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
I choose option 4. Even though I've never encountered someone with instant damage potions, they sure are overpowered.
Also, speaking of potions, I think they should remove invis potions. If someone has invis + speed 2 + diamond sword, and you don't have speed 2, at least 1/2 diamond 1/2 iron, or are far from a shop, you are dead unless you have the best aim in the world or are using cheats to see invisible players.
Well I'll just be abusing instant damage potions until then!

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Bump, this may seem like a small suggestion but it's a step in the right direction to finally fix assassinations.

• Haha
Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom