Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hi guys! As u guys know already that Utf_8 is going to work on Assassination and Duels and Ffa. But my suggestion for Assassination was as I play the game everyday. I would like 35 to 50 coins in chest 15 seconds cooldown so they disappear for 15 seconds. And then they come back again with 35-50 coins inside them. Reset that happens every sunday 01:00 at night should be extended to every month a reset. That would be really great as other players might get ever stacked and just kill other player(s). And it would give time for new players to farm and not that they farmed like for 6 days just because there new, and then the next day there is already a reset that would just ruin their fun as same as our fun. Also I would like everything not half price but just a little bit lower coins for gear,food,pots. And also, it would be good as all the (leather broken gear & and chain also broken gear would be removed from the chest. As I think that it isn't needed.) And the last thing. Please make invisibility potion it costs 100 coins now but it should be more expensive like 300 coins would be good. As with the 35-50 coins people would just have to open like 2-3 chest and they would already get invis just way to overpowerd. So please 300 coins invisibility potion. This were all my suggestions for Assassination. Cya!
-Critly

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Sounds nice, though I have no idea what you are talking about :). In the 4 years I play cube I’ve never touched that game. Could someone explain me how it works ;)?

• Haha
Reactions: Critly

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Sounds nice, though I have no idea what you are talking about :). In the 4 years I play cube I’ve never touched that game. Could someone explain me how it works ;)?
Ye sure, So Assassination is a game that you need to get coins by opening chests or doing bounties. With bounties u get coins first bounty 50coins then 60 coins and it goes up to 140 and from there it stops. U can still do bounties but u can't go higher then 140 coins each time u get a bounty head of the player and collect it to the bounty hunter you will get 140 coins. If you die you bounty streak will lose. And you will have to go back from 50 coins to 140 again. Keep in mind if u hit a bounty streak of 5,10,15,20,25,30... it will show in chat. Then people will probably know to kill you. Because you will have some coins. And with the coins you can buy stuff from the shops. There are 4 shops: pot shop-sword shop-armour shop-food shop. By the shops you can buy stuff for example: Armour shop. You can buy full dia for 2700 or 2400. But keep in mind that a diamond sword costs 1000coins. You can also buy other stuff from other shops pot shop (potions only.) Food shop gapps, food... sword shop swords-axes-kb swords. The game is just get stuff kill diamonds get the stacks till the reset and ye. How more coins how faster leaderboard. Lemme know if u need more question xD

Reactions: Egg🥚 and Jiivan

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I share this idea. It would be cool. Although I hardly ever play Assasination. I prefer FFA and other games :)

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’ve tried to play Assasination, but I could never get gear before I was killed by a full diamond. +1 I think I know what you’re talking about

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Ye sure, So Assassination is a game that you need to get coins by opening chests or doing bounties. With bounties u get coins first bounty 50coins then 60 coins and it goes up to 140 and from there it stops. U can still do bounties but u can't go higher then 140 coins each time u get a bounty head of the player and collect it to the bounty hunter you will get 140 coins. If you die you bounty streak will lose. And you will have to go back from 50 coins to 140 again. Keep in mind if u hit a bounty streak of 5,10,15,20,25,30... it will show in chat. Then people will probably know to kill you. Because you will have some coins. And with the coins you can buy stuff from the shops. There are 4 shops: pot shop-sword shop-armour shop-food shop. By the shops you can buy stuff for example: Armour shop. You can buy full dia for 2700 or 2400. But keep in mind that a diamond sword costs 1000coins. You can also buy other stuff from other shops pot shop (potions only.) Food shop gapps, food... sword shop swords-axes-kb swords. The game is just get stuff kill diamonds get the stacks till the reset and ye. How more coins how faster leaderboard. Lemme know if u need more question xD
Thanks! <3

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
I’ve tried to play Assasination, but I could never get gear before I was killed by a full diamond. +1 I think I know what you’re talking about
Pro tip: Go to a calm map with less people on it. Trees is the best map for chest looting in my openion. If there are players in that map. Just go village get coins from chest. And for example: when u see a person coming to you just fast log or do /hub. That's what I mostly do lol

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Reset that happens every sunday 01:00 at night should be extended to every month a reset. That would be really great as other players might get ever stacked and just kill other player(s). And it would give time for new players to farm and not that they farmed like for 6 days just because there new, and then the next day there is already a reset that would just ruin their fun as same as our fun.
I think the whole point of the reset was because it's so hard to kill diamond players that have strength and speed pots and god apples and what else. To make it more fair towards less experienced players or players that just can't be online as much as others, we implemented the reset to make it fair for everyone at the start of the week.

Also I would like everything not half price but just a little bit lower coins for gear,food,pots.
I think this is balanced as best as it can be. Lowering the prices wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion. Assassination used to be based on more people than there are currently playing. If games were full, it was quite easy to kill a few newbies that were running around and collect enough to buy full iron or an iron sword. We are aiming to gain more players on Java, so hopefully we might return to this stage. It's also fairly easy to farm coins if you know where to farm them. And farming bread is also relatively easy.

it would be good as all the (leather broken gear & and chain also broken gear would be removed from the chest. As I think that it isn't needed.)
Having these bits and pieces of armour can make the difference against a player with none of iron armour. It's an extra you don't have to save for. Thus it is not that sustainable, due to it almost breaking, so i'd love to leave it in.

Please make invisibility potion it costs 100 coins now but it should be more expensive like 300 coins would be good.
Yes please! This makes full diamond, potion and god apple buying players almost non-killeable. By making things more expensive for them, they need to try harder to save up for things like this.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
I think the whole point of the reset was because it's so hard to kill diamond players that have strength and speed pots and god apples and what else. To make it more fair towards less experienced players or players that just can't be online as much as others, we implemented the reset to make it fair for everyone at the start of the week.

I think this is balanced as best as it can be. Lowering the prices wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion. Assassination used to be based on more people than there are currently playing. If games were full, it was quite easy to kill a few newbies that were running around and collect enough to buy full iron or an iron sword. We are aiming to gain more players on Java, so hopefully we might return to this stage. It's also fairly easy to farm coins if you know where to farm them. And farming bread is also relatively easy.

Having these bits and pieces of armour can make the difference against a player with none of iron armour. It's an extra you don't have to save for. Thus it is not that sustainable, due to it almost breaking, so i'd love to leave it in.

Yes please! This makes full diamond, potion and god apple buying players almost non-killeable. By making things more expensive for them, they need to try harder to save up for things like this.
I mean look, I just would like that the reset gets expented other assi pro's want it too. As I can't even get stacked. I want to kill more diamonds. And let more people get diamond. Because look let's say a new player joins he doesn't know yet to play, So I would just like that the reset gets expented every month. It would be nice in my openion. Also why I said that everything should be a little lower price is, there are many players online but there are just low diamonds online. Cuz new players need to farm so many coins. To get full diamond and full diamond cost like 2700 or 2400 and that's pretty much. And also a diamond sword that is costs 1000coins. That's why I would like to get gear lower price and gapps like 100 coins. With the broken gear in chest maybe leave it I guess, I just never use it xD. BTW: God apples doesn't exist in assi. Only normaly golden apples xD

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
BTW: God apples doesn't exist in assi. Only normaly golden apples xD
Oh sorry xD. Then it used to exist in 1.8. I haven’t played it a lot lately and especially not as a diamond player since I get bored before reaching that point :x I do remember diamond players having god apples so you could survive against hackers, but that was before sentinel was implemented I guess.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom