Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No, I don't agree with anything

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hey guys, I was really excited about the new update. I played 20 minutes assassination and I noticed some things.

- If you need to do something, as example, you need to go to the toilet, you can’t disconnect because you’ll lose all your stuff. I know it’s not fair towards the people who joined the game and got nothing, but you spend all your time on it and it’s lost because you needed to go to the toilet. Can’t there be a reset around midnight? Like there used to be a couple months ago.

- People can push you out the savezone. I was throwing unnecessary stuff away and someone pushed me out of the savezone! It’s really annoying and people are going to abuse it.

- God apples are removed. God apples were extremely OP to kill a diamond dude even if you’re iron. But they were also very useful against hackers. If a speedhacker attacked you, you could eat a god apple and maybe you had a chance to win the battle or to run as fast as you could to a shop. Idk why they’re removed, but I would like to bring them back.

Thanks for reading my thread. Don’t forget to reply and vote :P.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Reset would annoy allot of people who played the hole day to get some iron armor and a stone sword....
God apples too op....
AFK somewhere where people cant push you.....

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Reset would annoy allot of people who played the hole day to get some iron armor and a stone sword....
God apples too op....
AFK somewhere where people cant push you.....
Yeah buy like i said you worked hard for your stuff and you'll lose it cause you can't disconnect without losing it and it's really annoying because you have to start over and my experience with assassins is that the game is more fun when there is a reset at midnight.
The god apples are OP yes, but their useful against hackers and i've already seen a couple hackers. But strength is OP to so why didn't they removed that to? ;)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yeah buy like i said you worked hard for your stuff and you'll lose it cause you can't disconnect without losing it and it's really annoying because you have to start over and my experience with assassins is that the game is more fun when there is a reset at midnight.
The god apples are OP yes, but their useful against hackers and i've already seen a couple hackers. But strength is OP to so why didn't they removed that to? ;)
Just use strength potions against Hackers till now didn't see one but Ok..... You lose your stuff if you disconnect too soon after a fight or something.... if it says you can now safely log off.... you can log off and don't lose your stuff....

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Just use strength potions against Hackers till now didn't see one but Ok..... You lose your stuff if you disconnect too soon after a fight or something.... if it says you can now safely log off.... you can log off and don't lose your stuff....
Well i can't hit hackers and by the time i've stength they killed me already.
If you were getting attacked the chat said 'you've been tagged in PVP' or something and after a couple seconds 'You can now safely disconnect'. But i don't get the message and every time i'm going offline, my stuff disappeared.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well i can't hit hackers and by the time i've stength they killed me already.
If you were getting attacked the chat said 'you've been tagged in PVP' or something and after a couple seconds 'You can now safely disconnect'. But i don't get the message and every time i'm going offline, my stuff disappeared.
Than that's a bug try report it....
Still notch is too OP....

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I'll list a couple of changes that would make assassinations way better than it already is.

• Just like you said and just like it used to be before, add a combat tag. So when you hit someone or get hit by someone you get combat tagged meaning if you log out you will lose all your items, but after a certain amount of time (For example 10 seconds) you will be able to log off from assasinations without losing your stuff and you would still have your stuff when you log back in.
  • It would be really nice to see assasinations in 1.8, I used to play a lot of assasinations back in 1.8 and I find it really sad that the gamemode isn't available anymore in 1.8. All the other things under the PvP Section does have a 1.8 gamemode though, so I don't really see why assasinations doesn't. Nothing has to be changed really except for that you deal damage when so called "spam clicking".
  • I don't really feel like god apples should be added back to the gamemode, one of the reasons for this is that Strength 2 isn't in the gamemode anymore so you can't just 3 shot a full diamond person anymore. Also just normal golden apples and even the bread that you get gives regeneration, so it's extremely easy not to die.
  • I do think that the pushing should be removed, it's a really annoying thing when people just try to push you out of the shop or push you in general to annoy you.
  • It would be really neat to see a couple of leaderboards in the lobby of assasinations. Whenever you click to join an assasinations server you get sent to a lobby in which you can enter the game or buy some stuff in the store. This would be a really nice spot for some assasinations leaderboards, for example a leaderboard with kills and maybe even a leaderboard that shows who has the most money at that moment of time. (It would be nice if the people only appear on the leaderboard if they are online, so that you could "assasinate" the people who have a lot of money and are actually online. Not that someone gets a lot of money on their alts account and just logs off forever and stays #1)
  • It would also be pretty cool to see some other items than just coins appear in the chests, for example some bread or even some iron gear which would of course have a low chance of spawning. Maybe even some diamond gear with an extremely low chance and when someone actually gets it, a text would appear in the chat that he got an extremely rare chest.
If I can think of some more ideas I'll edit the post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Renss and Efcluke94

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I'll list a couple of changes that would make assassinations way better than it already is.

• Just like you said and just like it used to be before, add a combat tag. So when you hit someone or get hit by someone you get combat tagged meaning if you log out you will lose all your items, but after a certain amount of time (For example 10 seconds) you will be able to log off from assasinations without losing your stuff and you would still have your stuff when you log back in.
  • It would be really nice to see assasinations in 1.8, I used to play a lot of assasinations back in 1.8 and I find it really sad that the gamemode isn't available anymore in 1.8. All the other things under the PvP Section does have a 1.8 gamemode though, so I don't really see why assasinations doesn't. Nothing has to be changed really except for that you deal damage when so called "spam clicking".
  • I don't really feel like god apples should be added back to the gamemode, one of the reasons for this is that Strength 2 isn't in the gamemode anymore so you can't just 3 shot a full diamond person anymore. Also just normal golden apples and even the bread that you get gives regeneration, so it's extremely easy not to die.
  • I do think that the pushing should be removed, it's a really annoying thing when people just try to push you out of the shop or push you in general to annoy you.
  • It would be really neat to see a couple of leaderboards in the lobby of assasinations. Whenever you click to join an assasinations server you get sent to a lobby in which you can enter the game or buy some stuff in the store. This would be a really nice spot for some assasinations leaderboards, for example a leaderboard with kills and maybe even a leaderboard that shows who has the most money at that moment of time. (It would be nice if the people only appear on the leaderboard if they are online, so that you could "assasinate" the people who have a lot of money and are actually online. Not that someone gets a lot of money on their alts account and just logs off forever and stays #1)
  • It would also be pretty cool to see some other items than just coins appear in the chests, for example some bread or even some iron gear which would of course have a low chance of spawning. Maybe even some diamond gear with an extremely low chance and when someone actually gets it, a text would appear in the chat that he got an extremely rare chest.
If I can think of some more ideas I'll edit the post.
Bump
Got a new suggestion that is pretty neat in my opinion:
  • Adding the ability to deal more damage when you jump from at least 3 blocks high and hit someone when you fall. (My idea basically:
    ) I just think this would be a neat little idea for assassinations, because it would give more of an assasins feeling just like that you take less damage when you sneak before falling.
Credits for the suggestion to @Frenchants.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Bump
Got a new suggestion that is pretty neat in my opinion:
  • Adding the ability to deal more damage when you jump from at least 3 blocks high and hit someone when you fall. (My idea basically:
    ) I just think this would be a neat little idea for assassinations, because it would give more of an assasins feeling just like that you take less damage when you sneak before falling.
Credits for the suggestion to @Frenchants.
Ay gg also add some high leap Places to the map like falling from the top of the shops or pyramid I want that so much!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom