Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WOLF_DUDE567

Jul 26, 2016
ye I love to play on cubecraft and my favorite thing to play on here is assassination i think its super fun and a blast Because its like if when your fighting people its all or nothing cause when your lose you lose everything but it is easy to come back it takes like 2 hours but ye you can get everything back but theres one thing I notice people often say on sundays all your stuff resets and I didn't belive that until Monday hit and all my stuff was gone everything and I know I wasn't in combat when I left last time I was on. can you please change that that would mean a lot to me and many people that play.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
The thing is that after a certain point new people can't progress because the people that already geared up would basically rule and not allow the new people to get gear. I think this already happens but due to the resets everybody gets a fair chance.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom