1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassination On pvp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WOLF_DUDE567, Aug 6, 2016.

1. WOLF_DUDE567

WOLF_DUDE567 Member

ye I love to play on cubecraft and my favorite thing to play on here is assassination i think its super fun and a blast Because its like if when your fighting people its all or nothing cause when your lose you lose everything but it is easy to come back it takes like 2 hours but ye you can get everything back but theres one thing I notice people often say on sundays all your stuff resets and I didn't belive that until Monday hit and all my stuff was gone everything and I know I wasn't in combat when I left last time I was on. can you please change that that would mean a lot to me and many people that play.

2. awesomebutter234

awesomebutter234 Member

The thing is that after a certain point new people can't progress because the people that already geared up would basically rule and not allow the new people to get gear. I think this already happens but due to the resets everybody gets a fair chance.

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    It is like that so people don't get super overpowered. It most likely won't change.