• No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Heya,

So I was playing some Assasinations lately and I noticed something;
In Assasinations there are shops for different things, like for instance armour, weapons and food. These shops are located on different spots on the map. They play a big role in the assasinations gameplay, they also give invincibility and act like some sort of safe zone. Because the Assasinations maps are quite big, the shops can be quite hard to find sometimes. Especially if you're looking fore one particular shop. I've also seen some players saying in chat that they couldn't find the shop. Also some players don't have their render distance very high because they have a low-end PC, so they can't even see the beacon beams that are being projected out of the shops.

Therefore I thought of something; what if players would have a map in their hotbar - like for instance in the Battlezone gamemode - on which they can see the map and where the different shops are located.

I think with this change the gameplay would be better and it would save us time looking for the shops!

Let me know what you think about it!

ItsFadi

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2018
i disagree.
that will not be fair for other players, to find this shop you need
to be lucky, i suggest to keep it normal,
lets players use their mind not their luck

Reactions: Fexiny

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Good suggestion! I usually have to search and walk around to find a certain shop because I have no idea where everything is, adding a map will be quite handy in these kinds of situations.

Maybe add a option to turn it off
I think just being able to drop the map if you want to is better than having a separate setting for it just for removing a single item in your hotbar.

Reactions: Maaarijn and Fexiny

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I think just being able to drop the map if you want to is better than having a separate setting for it just for removing a single item in your hotbar.
But that would mean you will get the map every time you spawn, and also people could pick it up when they kill you.
Just a simple option to turn it off in the pre-lobby would be better than dropping it in-game.

Reactions: Typicaaal

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I support this suggestion! Since players who can’t find the shops just because they are new, don’t play much assassinations or any other reason have a big disadvantage. I think this suggestion will make the game more fair, that’s why I voted yes! +1

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
i disagree.
that will not be fair for other players, to find this shop you need
to be lucky, i suggest to keep it normal,
lets players use their mind not their luck
Sorry but this makes no sense to me, shops are used for a strategy in assassinations and they are a very important spot to continue growing in armory ; the most important thing in assassinations. Also, everyone gets the map and not only a few people. Therefore no one has an unfair advantage as everyone would have the same.

About this suggestion, I really like it.
Assassinations is a really hard game for new players and sometimes it's hard to understand, even for players who are playing assassinations for a while (Im a big noob and don't know what bounty hunting is after several days of playing assasinations). This map guides them to spots where they need to be to continue growing in gear and weapons. It's a fair addition and It might decrease the distance between players their gear as it would become a little bit easier for newer players to gather items.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I really like this suggestion. I remember the moment the grassy/mountain map got added (Never knew its name haha) and to this day I still cant properly find my way there. I am so bad at remembering where the shops are and how to go there. I feel like this is worth escalating as this could help new players indeed!

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I think it's a very good idea.
few things I would like:
1. a map in your 9th slot
2. the map is only available for 5 sec after which a cooldown of 20 sec for example.
3. on the map you could just see what you would always see in the vanila minecraft, and to indicate where a shop is you could put a color dot there.

fexiny keep it up

Dutchnubnub

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom