Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree with the suggestions?

• Sorry , but I see no reason to add this map back.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

Add the eggwars map Area 51 back. Its time to make its grand return.

Dont change everything up. Reduce distance between middle and each individual island.

Reduce vertical length of mid , but not to the extent of it being vastly different.

Please change the “tractor beam” , which was at mid , from concentric circles to a spiral structure . This will make it easier to climb.

Have the diamond generators of level 3 and an emerald generator sit at the bottom , with iron , gold and level 1 diamond generators at the top of mid

The top ? Yes , the UFO should be revamped to include a small interior

Add a bridge from Mid to each individual island . This will allow epic fights at mid. Let the bridge be made of space rocks which are 3 or 4 blocks apart. That would look cool.

Move the egg somewhere high , but make it easier to access.

Reactions: Shinte

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Add the eggwars map Area 51 back. Its time to make its grand return.

Dont change everything up. Reduce distance between middle and each individual island.

Reduce vertical length of mid , but not to the extent of it being vastly different.

Please change the “tractor beam” , which was at mid , from concentric circles to a spiral structure . This will make it easier to climb.

Have the diamond generators of level 3 and an emerald generator sit at the bottom , with iron , gold and level 1 diamond generators at the top of mid

The top ? Yes , the UFO should be revamped to include a small interior

Add a bridge from Mid to each individual island . This will allow epic fights at mid. Let the bridge be made of space rocks which are 3 or 4 blocks apart. That would look cool.

Move the egg somewhere high , but make it easier to access.
I think everything about the maps Area51 (if it makes a returning) should be kept as it is. I like Area51 because of how unique it was. No need to change it.
But I agree with adding it back
+1

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Its already coming back its just a matter of when, one of its drawbacks was it way to big, it took nearly two stacks of blocks to get mid ad even more to get out of mid not to mention

Players could hit you off easily
Bowing players was much easier on area 51 then any other map
You couldnt see which island was which so going to one was a gamble
Mid was small and crowded making getting diamonds, fights, or escaping hard to do
The islands were way to big and there were to many places to hide making eggs very easy to break
Hardcore mode made this map a nightmare because of the above issues

Hopefully these issues are addressed and when re released will make for easier gameplay

A

A pigeon

I think everything about the maps Area51 (if it makes a returning) should be kept as it is. I like Area51 because of how unique it was. No need to change it.
But I agree with adding it back
+1
Its already coming back its just a matter of when, one of its drawbacks was it way to big, it took nearly two stacks of blocks to get mid ad even more to get out of mid not to mention

Players could hit you off easily
Bowing players was much easier on area 51 then any other map
You couldnt see which island was which so going to one was a gamble
Mid was small and crowded making getting diamonds, fights, or escaping hard to do
The islands were way to big and there were to many places to hide making eggs very easy to break
Hardcore mode made this map a nightmare because of the above issues

Hopefully these issues are addressed and when re released will make for easier gameplay
^^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Hello! How much xp still needed for level 315?
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom