Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Are you an eggwars grinder? and do you have the eggwars rank?

• Total voters

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
I was grinding eggwars mega i Had funny but now ITS a Bit bored after2,5 k eins and i gona Stop grinding eggwars mega in a Bit and i have a eggwars Rank.keep Up the great Work(: cya

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I think I am an eggwars grinder. I don't grind eggwars that often but after years I've gotten my 8k eggwars wins. I don't think this update necessarily ruins the entire game but it's not gonna be the same as before.

Reactions: IPadSweat

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I like EggWars rounds that have value, which is often the longer rounds. I have over 300 wins on Teams of 4, but I play EggWars mostly for fun.
In general, I prefer doing what I feel like doing over building statistics up quickly.

Reactions: adrian525pl

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
I was grinding eggwars mega i Had funny but now ITS a Bit bored after2,5 k eins and i gona Stop grinding eggwars mega in a Bit and i have a eggwars Rank.keep Up the great Work(: cya
I think I am an eggwars grinder. I don't grind eggwars that often but after years I've gotten my 8k eggwars wins. I don't think this update necessarily ruins the entire game but it's not gonna be the same as before.
I have the ew rank and grinded ew for years, but since the new update im grinding skywars :)
I like EggWars rounds that have value, which is often the longer rounds. I have over 300 wins on Teams of 4, but I play EggWars mostly for fun.
In general, I prefer doing what I feel like doing over building statistics up quickly.
I'm not a grinder but I have over 700 wins, guys how many hours/days have you played because I have played around 14 days so around one win every 30 min (including losses)

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
I'm not a grinder but I have over 700 wins, guys how many hours/days have you played because I have played around 14 days so around one win every 30 min (including losses)
Hi So i have 2,5 k wins on mega and i played IT Like 25 days BC i sniped many ytuber.keep Up the great Work(: and you get 1k eggwars wins ik that.cya have a good day or night

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Just curious about how many players grinders and normal people have the Eggwars rank.
Back in the day, I used to grind Eggwars but I decided to step down because I found other games more entertaining for me. But I am planning to play more Eggwar in the future not as of now because I am grinding Minerware and Battle Arena.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, Mit 💙
Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom