Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

1. Do you ever get frustrated when you have to wait minutes and minutes just for a game to start? Well, I for one do.
11/12 players and we still have to wait for lucky number 12. Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 9.19.06 pm.png. But then number 12 joins.. And you have to wait another 10 SECONDS! What a pain that is!
In Eggwars it is the same you wait about 200 seconds for a game to start (depending on the lobbies at the time) and then you get 10 seconds voting time. I question why this can't get done when we join the pre-game lobby?
I've really lost my appetite for these games because of this.
2. When I think of a Skywars game I think of, faced paced quick simple game. But uhh Cube's definition is completely different: Campers (everyone turning to eggs and bows to spam), spaced out maps (so it takes you an arm and a leg to kill someone), unfair loot (not getting a sword, at times not even armour), too many people (why 24 player maps?).
The map "Bird House" and "Swords" are way too large (I take it is playing an Eggwars game), it takes you about 16 blocks to go to an enemy player's island. Not even going to mention the struggle you have with going to the middle on both maps.
A map like "Trees" is a great map! Fast paced, get's you thinking.

Thanks for reading. Remember that I only post what I think. And I won't change my opinion :)
Hope I said it alright, I'm a bit rusty on the server side of things. Feel free to call me out if I said something that was changed.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/if-you-did-something-about-it-would-be-nice.187488/#post-809614 You seem pretty unproductive guys, but I encourage you to do more.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 9.17.46 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 9.17.46 pm.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 9.17.46 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 9.17.46 pm.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 44

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The answer is yes. I do sometimes get annoyed when I had to wait a long time so the map fills up. I generally agree with you

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Yes, I have that problem sometimes. But that there if there are no people join than leave just the game and join another game. I think that the best solution is.
fine day!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yes, I have that problem sometimes. But that there if there are no people join than leave just the game and join another game. I think that the best solution is.
fine day!
When you finally found your desire map, gets in, wait for 3 mins, still no one. Great solution!
PS: I'm pretty sure everyone will have this problem once in a while

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
When you finally found your desire map, gets in, wait for 3 mins, still no one. Great solution!
PS: I'm pretty sure everyone will have this problem once in a while
I don't think there are many solutions to that problem.
do you have good solutions?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't agree But it takes a lot of time untill the game starts. But If they change That the teams would be unfair. (Explain: 6 players in-game, 20 players full. If it would start then would be unfair. 6:20 = 0,3 Unless you cant have 20 with 6x... And the team section amount would be 4 players, and Then 5 teams in-game). If there are not enough players Just Wait or join another game!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't agree But it takes a lot of time untill the game starts. But If they change That the teams would be unfair. (Explain: 6 players in-game, 20 players full. If it would start then would be unfair. 6:20 = 0,3 Unless you cant have 20 with 6x... And the team section amount would be 4 players, and Then 5 teams in-game). If there are not enough players Just Wait or join another game!
Don't really think this is unfair.
I don't realyy get your point but I think you mean that the teams are unbalanced.
That's not unfair because it's to the players if they join a team of (for example) 4 if they're just with two, then it's their choice, they could also play a team of two map.......

Reactions: DanDaDino

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
They could make the waiting time a little bit shorter.
That's in my opinion the best solution.

About the 24 player maps, they let you choose between them, so I don't really get it... if you think 24 maps are to big and stuff just don't play them? There are still people that like them. (Maybe because of the amount.of kills, or the map itself)

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
They could make the waiting time a little bit shorter.
That's in my opinion the best solution.

About the 24 player maps, they let you choose between them, so I don't really get it... if you think 24 maps are to big and stuff just don't play them? There are still people that like them. (Maybe because of the amount.of kills, or the map itself)
I know about the 24 player maps. But in my opinion there is not really much point to having a map that big.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I personally do find the 10 second wait good think about the the 16th player to join on a 16 player map
They'd have no time to vote, pick their kit, or even chose their team (if you're in blockwars there is another thing to chose your trap block piece)
It also is just useful for people to join
I personally think the UHC wait should change just because it is so long but the rest I am fine with

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom