Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there are too many hackers on cubecraft?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
That's not hacks that's incredibly poor aim and strafing on your part xD you can tell at the very beginning that he misses a ton of hits and even has to get very close to you to land a hit at some points...

Idk if I should take that as insult for my aim and stuff bro but,

1st: It was no need to use strafe that time
2nd: his fov is small (that's why u think I need to get too close)
3rd: he was moving back and I was missing of course
4th: on a mountain is a bit harder to strafe (at first part of video)

xD I can do way better than I did in that vid btw

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Idk if I should take that as insult for my aim and stuff bro but,

1st: It was no need to use strafe that time
2nd: his fov is small (that's why u think I need to get too close)
3rd: he was moving back and I was missing of course
4th: on a mountain is a bit harder to strafe (at first part of video)

xD I can do way better than I did in that vid btw
I was referring to the OP.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,

They Are For Sure NOT! Hacking/Hackers
As That Is The Normal Distance Of Block Hits, It Was A Bit Laggy And The Recording Was Hard To See Clearly!
If You Think That Someone Is Hacking Please Do Not Make A Thread About Them, Instead Of Posting Here, Go Report The Players In The Report Section Of The Forums, Here's The Link! https://reports.cubecraft.net
Thanks!
FactionsAustin

Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
They Are For Sure NOT! Hacking/Hackers
As That Is The Normal Distance Of Block Hits, It Was A Bit Laggy And The Recording Was Hard To See Clearly!
If You Think That Someone Is Hacking Please Do Not Make A Thread About Them, Instead Of Posting Here, Go Report The Players In The Report Section Of The Forums, Here's The Link! https://reports.cubecraft.net
Thanks!
FactionsAustin
The big question is "Are you hacking?"

If you think so record it, upload to yt, file a report, and wait. Like I have and continue do.

For the record, I have real skill, so not only do I not need hacks, but I also have gotten at least one BANNED so far.

What have you done about hackers except seem to shill for them pro-bono?

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
To be honest a number of hackers in cubecraft is decreasing.... However, hackers are everywhere it's something we can't control :D

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
So what have you done to help, or hinder hacks on cubecraft? Because, at least I am doing something (1 confirmed BANNED), at least I am not trying to look good in-front of the hacking masses as a hacker-bro, that is unless you hack yourself.
To be honest I think if your reports were accepted they would do more to harm Cubecraft then help it. Getting innocent players banned isn't good for any server. Looking at your channel on the diets page I can see you reported a good friend of mine iBlueJay. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you thought I was hacker and reported me. If you are curious to know what I've done to clear the server of hackers you can see my players punished count here http://imgur.com/GSYDMPg

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
To be honest I think if your reports were accepted they would do more to harm Cubecraft then help it. Getting innocent players banned isn't good for any server. Looking at your channel on the diets page I can see you reported a good friend of mine iBlueJay. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you thought I was hacker and reported me. If you are curious to know what I've done to clear the server of hackers you can see my players punished count here http://imgur.com/GSYDMPg
hakr, only hakz are able to git that meny poonished.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
Wow, you must have a very full youtube channel(s) with tons of videos of hackers? Go ahead and post your channel, and I'll see if what you are saying is accurate. Otherwise, not only would I not be surprised to find out that you hack, but in-fact I would be in anticipation of such antics.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Wow, you must have a very full youtube channel(s) with tons of videos of hackers? Go ahead and post your channel, and I'll see if what you are saying is accurate. Otherwise, not only would I not be surprised to find out that you hack, but in-fact I would be in anticipation of such antics.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNrtwSoh6VeT_8SjX4ou_5w
If you ever want to report me too m8 you can add me as a friend Power_Ranger and we can duel or something to get you a video.

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Decreasing you say? Since when? How do you know?
The amount has definitely decreased a ton. Before sentinel, you could barely play a game without seeing a cheater. Now, I have to go out of my way to find a cheater if I want some reports. I would say that is pretty good on sentinel's behalf. :p

Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNrtwSoh6VeT_8SjX4ou_5w
If you ever want to report me too m8 you can add me as a friend Power_Ranger and we can duel or something to get you a video.

No need to expedite an eventuality.

Also, you really have an odd way of entitling your videos. Got any videos that say so-an-so caught hacking? Or a link to an oddly named video of a verified hacker that you got BANNED. Out of 223 BANNED I'm sure it would be really easy for you.

Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
The amount has definitely decreased a ton. Before sentinel, you could barely play a game without seeing a cheater. Now, I have to go out of my way to find a cheater if I want some reports. I would say that is pretty good on sentinel's behalf. :p

You don't have to go out of your way, just play in 2 egg wars games that I do, and I'm sure you'll see you may have over-stated your comment on the frequency of hackers.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom