Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there are too many hackers on cubecraft?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
The amount has definitely decreased a ton. Before sentinel, you could barely play a game without seeing a cheater. Now, I have to go out of my way to find a cheater if I want some reports. I would say that is pretty good on sentinel's behalf. :p

Sentinel still needs upgrades/updates, its true that hackers decreased but I still see hackers with ridiculous hacks (derp, jesus, bhop) keep playing and killing people

for sure its a good anti cheat but needs an upgrade

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
You've probably got more poeple BANNED due to not hacks like bullying. I hope you are not hacking people until they speak bad about you so you can't screen shot them and report them.

There is a special place in hades for liars, and crooks. Justsayin
Hold on give me a second here.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Sentinel still needs upgrades/updates, its true that hackers decreased but I still see hackers with ridiculous hacks (derp, jesus, bhop) keep playing and killing people

Sentinel only bans, it doesn't counter hacks

Reactions: TheBrownster

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
No need to expedite an eventuality.

Also, you really have an odd way of entitling your videos. Got any videos that say so-an-so caught hacking? Or a link to an oddly named video of a verified hacker that you got BANNED. Out of 223 BANNED I'm sure it would be really easy for you.
The titles of my videos are just the auto generated titles that my windows recorder give me. There's not really a point in titling them something specific as they don't need to found in search results on YouTube. If you want you can go through the videos and plug the person's name into appeals.cubecraft.net to see if they were banned or not. I can assure you of the over 200 videos on that channel only 2-3 have been denied for insufficient evidence.

Jul 1, 2017
The Moon

There you go Toxisity! Welcome to the right side!
The titles of my videos are just the auto generated titles that my windows recorder give me. There's not really a point in titling them something specific as they don't need to found in search results on YouTube. If you want you can go through the videos and plug the person's name into appeals.cubecraft.net to see if they were banned or not. I can assure you of the over 200 videos on that channel only 2-3 have been denied for insufficient evidence.

smh. Produce a link to a hacker you posted, or please stop wasting my time. All of my channel is dedicated to exposing hackers. I have over 35 videos explicitly calling out hackers. What if I told you, yt allows you to rename a video. You should try it sometime, because dude I am not stiffing through that chaff for something you apparently seem unable to produce.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
You've probably got more poeple BANNED due to not hacks like bullying. I hope you are not hacking people until they speak bad about you so you can't screen shot them and report them.

There is a special place in hades for liars, and crooks. Justsayin
Hades is a god not a place ;)

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
Decreasing you say? Since when? How do you know?

No hard feelings but most of the people who you report isn't hacking. I think you are reporting the good people :D. But you will notice the difference between a good player and a "hacker". Also, I seen you calling many people a "hacker" because they were able to kill you easly.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom