Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there are too many hackers on cubecraft?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
1º and 2º videos are not enough to prove if they're hacking. I also think they weren't hacking; the distance is normal and the video was a bit lagged which didn't help to see clearly if they used any kind of hacks (and the videos are short so Mods would need more time of them being recorded "hacking")
3º video, player already banned: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/Xx_DEFORM_xX

Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
Jeff_Bllkth, melee attack range is slightly less than 4 blocks. When you see absurd distance vicinity attacks, it's pretty clear when someone is toggling reach hacks. You should play on the assassination server and record a few "normal" battles. I doubt you would because pure pvp games is the hackers playground. It's a hot bed for hackers, and you would certainly encounter a hacker by your third, or second fight. Lag does not extend a player's attack range, or "reach" either, so if you keep swinging on target players can, and will hit each other 100% percent of the time because this is a computer game, and not a subject to favoritism. Furthermore, we are HUMAN, and may miss during an attack as a normal consequence of random evasive maneuvering by fighters, hackers for contrast do not miss at all.

I only hope the server does the utmost to ensure fair game play, and I will continue to record, because obviously I recorded someone who got BANNED because someone else must have recorded him/her. This is a cool server, and many players are tired of hackers ruining fair games.

So I am just trying to do my part by reporting very weird game play.

Thanks for your input.
hackercComplaint.png

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
L

Lepzi

IExpert_seanQ is one of my friends I have played duels with him many times he does not hack I can assure you.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
[QUOTE="SweatyPancakes_, post: 869202, member: 336972]Lag does not extend a player's attack range, or "reach" either, so if you keep swinging on target players can, and will hit each other 100% percent of the time because this is a computer game, and not a subject to favoritism. [/Quote]
Reach can appear longer if you were lagging even very little. I've managed to get "7 block far" hits on people who were lagging only a little. They were perfectly in reach on my screen. I've also seen hits like that on my screen from people I know are legit.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
I don't really think anyone of these clips shows hacking. Sometimes you can get really weird combos on someone giving the impression that you hack. They also aren't always consistent with the reach making it seem less like hacking.

Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
I don't really think anyone of these clips shows hacking. Sometimes you can get really weird combos on someone giving the impression that you hack. They also aren't always consistent with the reach making it seem less like hacking.

Funny you should say that, when cubecraft actually BANNED two out of the three I posted for hacked clients. Of course, by the time I submitted my report someone else's had already been approved, and they were BANNED out-right.

So you might want to play the pvp assassination server yourself more, or study mc pvp hack videos to be better able to identify hacking.

Thanks

Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
[QUOTE="SweatyPancakes_, post: 869202, member: 336972]Lag does not extend a player's attack range, or "reach" either, so if you keep swinging on target players can, and will hit each other 100% percent of the time because this is a computer game, and not a subject to favoritism.
Reach can appear longer if you were lagging even very little. I've managed to get "7 block far" hits on people who were lagging only a little. They were perfectly in reach on my screen. I've also seen hits like that on my screen from people I know are legit.[/QUOTE]

What you failed to account for is that when two fighters are going at it, and one of them, or both are lagging, that the main attacker's position will still register hits taken from the defender. So people automatically accepting that you cannot be hit back when attacking while someone or both are lagging is bewildering to me.

Also, anytime you see someone lagging out can you still go up and hit them? Yes, of course. So to see people fighting and although they both are aiming very well at each other, but only one is being stuck it could be reach hacks and time to record.

Certain illegal Minecraft clients allow a hacker to increase their melee attack range by a factor of 0.1 blocks, and the one I seen went up to six blocks. So being given a six block reach advantage it would be easy for me to make it seem like I was lagging and I am hitting you from "7 blocks far" away.

Thanks for your reply.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Jeff_Bllkth, melee attack range is slightly less than 4 blocks. When you see absurd distance vicinity attacks, it's pretty clear when someone is toggling reach hacks. You should play on the assassination server and record a few "normal" battles. I doubt you would because pure pvp games is the hackers playground. It's a hot bed for hackers, and you would certainly encounter a hacker by your third, or second fight. Lag does not extend a player's attack range, or "reach" either, so if you keep swinging on target players can, and will hit each other 100% percent of the time because this is a computer game, and not a subject to favoritism. Furthermore, we are HUMAN, and may miss during an attack as a normal consequence of random evasive maneuvering by fighters, hackers for contrast do not miss at all.

I only hope the server does the utmost to ensure fair game play, and I will continue to record, because obviously I recorded someone who got BANNED because someone else must have recorded him/her. This is a cool server, and many players are tired of hackers ruining fair games.

So I am just trying to do my part by reporting very weird game play.

Thanks for your input.View attachment 135346
We all are human, but that doesn't mean you can't get really good at the game. I have seen people get insane combos, never missing a single hit, and they are completely legit. Also, during a combo, it may seem like they are hitting you from an increased distance. This may be because they are hitting at the limit of the range, knocking you back further before you can return a hit. Lag can also contribute to this. There have been some people lagging really hard who have hit me from far away. They are hitting you, but since they are lagging so much, their hits register late and they may have moved out of reach.

Thank you for helping keep this server rule breaker free. We appreciate it very much. And, I assure you, we do as much as we can to prevent rule breakers. There was actually a mod in one of your videos who dealt with one of the rule breakers before you even reported them

Reactions: Story
Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
We all are human, but that doesn't mean you can't get really good at the game. I have seen people get insane combos, never missing a single hit, and they are completely legit. Also, during a combo, it may seem like they are hitting you from an increased distance. This may be because they are hitting at the limit of the range, knocking you back further before you can return a hit. Lag can also contribute to this. There have been some people lagging really hard who have hit me from far away. They are hitting you, but since they are lagging so much, their hits register late and they may have moved out of reach.

Thank you for helping keep this server rule breaker free. We appreciate it very much. And, I assure you, we do as much as we can to prevent rule breakers. There was actually a mod in one of your videos who dealt with one of the rule breakers before you even reported them

Thank you TheBrownster904 for responding to my post, and you are welcome.

Look, I'm damn good at pvp (anyone care to duel, so I can prove it?), and I can tell the difference when someone is losing a battle, and all of a sudden their skills kick up 1000% percent and they get these crit combos from insane distances. Let me tell you something else, some hackers are better at hiding that they hack. Do you know why? Because it's illegal and a ban-able offense!

It should come as no surprise that because like I said before I enjoy playing on this server (esp. egg wars, and pvp) that I would eventually capture real hackers on video. And 2/3 is not a bad ratio of caught hackers on this post. So this at least goes to show that I know more or less what I am talking about when calling out/recording hackers. And look, I'm not trying to make anyone look bad, but when you can't play an egg wars match, or pvp assassination game without hackers on the server it gets very frustrating. This very early morning assassination server was crawling with hackers. It's like straight outta arachnophobia, and the place is infested with spiders. Still, I got plenty video. :]. Now I have to find the time.

I appreciate any, and all efforts put forth by the staff, and honest player community to stop this grotesque hacker scourge on cubecraft.

Thanks again.

Kerro

Jul 2, 2017
yep that is hacks but yoya was there so yeah and i have iExpert_SeanQ in my friend list

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Thank you TheBrownster904 for responding to my post, and you are welcome.

Look, I'm damn good at pvp (anyone care to duel, so I can prove it?), and I can tell the difference when someone is losing a battle, and all of a sudden their skills kick up 1000% percent and they get these crit combos from insane distances. Let me tell you something else, some hackers are better at hiding that they hack. Do you know why? Because it's illegal and a ban-able offense!

It should come as no surprise that because like I said before I enjoy playing on this server (esp. egg wars, and pvp) that I would eventually capture real hackers on video. And 2/3 is not a bad ratio of caught hackers on this post. So this at least goes to show that I know more or less what I am talking about when calling out/recording hackers. And look, I'm not trying to make anyone look bad, but when you can't play an egg wars match, or pvp assassination game without hackers on the server it gets very frustrating. This very early morning assassination server was crawling with hackers. It's like straight outta arachnophobia, and the place is infested with spiders. Still, I got plenty video. :]. Now I have to find the time.

I appreciate any, and all efforts put forth by the staff, and honest player community to stop this grotesque hacker scourge on cubecraft.

Thanks again.
lol "I'm damn good at pvp"
Tries to report me for "hacks"

Reactions: Power Ranger

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

Combo chains can increase attack distance to sometimes a 10 block distance for whatever reason and stop you in your tracks unable to move or take normal knockback, also in @SweatyPancakes_ photo is that named worthy of a ban for inappropriate name?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom