Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sardonyq

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2018
a fairy tale.
Basically the title, are there plans to add more things you can get from lucky blocks? I think the idea is awesome, having lucky blocks without mods being required.

But does anyone know? I've looked and I can't find anything. Thank you!

Reactions: Icouzz

Icouzz

Aug 26, 2019
Bulgaria
Yes this will be really cool to add.

Basically the title, are there plans to add more things you can get from lucky blocks? I think the idea is awesome, having lucky blocks without mods being required.

But does anyone know? I've looked and I can't find anything. Thank you!
You can ask a staff member (Probably Admin) if you really want to add more things to get from lucky blocks, or to ask them if they think of doing that. You can also give them ideas, so they know what you have on mind.

Reactions: Sardonyq

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
You can ask a staff member (Probably Admin) if you really want to add more things to get from lucky blocks, or to ask them if they think of doing that. You can also give them ideas, so they know what you have on mind.
They wouldn't be allowed to share that information but I'm hoping for an update as well! C:

Reactions: Icouzz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
Top Bottom