Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
so we’ve all seen our fair share of skyblock bugs today. but let’s just say hypothetically a players island is completely corrupted and no longer can get in is it possible to rollback to a point when it wasn’t like that? similar to the way realms are with backups? if not i feel like this is something most players have access to and able to do without a member of staffs help just incase. this would severely help with the amount of players getting greifed and losing items to glitches. i’m a little bit uneasy about playing here because of how easily i feel like everything could break ever so suddenly.

Adding onto this i’m aware that storage space is expensive and our islands probably take up more than 100 MBs each but it’d definitely be a nice skyblock rank perk if that’d be the only way it’d be possible. allowing one backup every 24 hours or so👍🏼 lemme know your thoughts devs and mods

Reactions: BurntCrown8876

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
so we’ve all seen our fair share of skyblock bugs today. but let’s just say hypothetically a players island is completely corrupted and no longer can get in is it possible to rollback to a point when it wasn’t like that? similar to the way realms are with backups? if not i feel like this is something most players have access to and able to do without a member of staffs help just incase. this would severely help with the amount of players getting greifed and losing items to glitches. i’m a little bit uneasy about playing here because of how easily i feel like everything could break ever so suddenly.

Adding onto this i’m aware that storage space is expensive and our islands probably take up more than 100 MBs each but it’d definitely be a nice skyblock rank perk if that’d be the only way it’d be possible. allowing one backup every 24 hours or so👍🏼 lemme know your thoughts devs and mods
im pretty sure rolebacks arent possible, even tough feel free to make a suggestion about it here

shinobi681

Mar 15, 2022
Bulgaria / UK
Pronouns
He/Him
Pretty sure rollbacks are possible. Like every other normal working mc server. Why you think your world is saving in ~10mins interval then?

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Pretty sure rollbacks are possible. Like every other normal working mc server. Why you think your world is saving in ~10mins interval then?
thing is i think those “saves” work in a similar way to how minecraft used to auto save where it overwrites the old one. i don’t think they have a proper one in place if i’m honest

shinobi681

Mar 15, 2022
Bulgaria / UK
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah. I've heard about it. From Generetors not generating, everything you place becomes buttons, resetting melon crops at every login, increase number of mobs at jungle island, chest in chunk empty..

homiejabronie

Mar 17, 2022
I had an issue that my whole island rolled back when I was waiting for my wheat to grow (as im a new player) and my whole island rolled-back to from my previous save, I went to check the damage and noticed that all the quests I have been grinding for have been finished. I dont know how this happened but if anyone has an idea of why just tell me.

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Re reading your suggestion and seeing what you said If Players had the ability to do rollbacks it would take a whole Ton more Resources to keep up constant save files that players can use and could easily be abused by Players
one save every 24 hours? yea it’d take up a lot more resources but i don’t think it could be abused lol. your inventory gets rolled back aswell 24 whole hours since the last backup. maybe if u lose an item to the void but then again is that one item worth 24 hours of progress? that’ll be a decision you have to make lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom