Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Do you know any clans that are still active? Or have any clan leaders?
The latest Azure season just ended and they have a somewhat active community of good players. You can join the Discord server at .gg/dabiggestbird and practice scrims are hosted there everyday. Idk why Java forum nerds are coming here trying to say there aren’t any bedrock tournaments going on when the Bedrock scrim community exists.

Edit: I fixed the vanity link, I had the wrong one!

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The latest Azure season just ended and they have a somewhat active community of good players. You can join the Discord server at .gg/dabiggestbird and practice scrims are hosted there everyday. Idk why Java forum nerds are coming here trying to say there aren’t any bedrock tournaments going on when the Bedrock scrim community exists.

Thank you!

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium

Azure does cube now?

Whitherinfo3

Nov 25, 2022
Pronouns
He/She
I think they should be new cubecraft tournaments, like a battle arena tournament or a eggwars wars mega tournament and the winning team in the eggwars mega tournament could receive Mabe eggwars ranks if they don't have or a rank of there choice .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom