Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Okay so if I were to make something discord is the way. Do you think prizes are needed? For the one winning it. Any suggestions?
you can use microsoft rewards to get some minecoins to giveaway, I don't think that you need to give a lot away at a time, and a lot of people will play for the fun of it

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
you can use microsoft rewards to get some minecoins to giveaway, I don't think that you need to give a lot away at a time, and a lot of people will play for the fun of it
That is a good idea! I have it and every day has taken some achievements for some years now to get points. To get free rewards. But how to set up the rounds? I mean if you have 8 participating or 10 (you the party owner). Or less than 6.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
That is a good idea! I have it and every day take some achievements for some years now. To get free rewards. But how to set up the rounds? I mean if you have 8 participating or 10 (you the party owner). Or less than 6.
Stuff like that can be complicated https://brackethq.com/ I would recomend it where everyone plays at least 2 games. I would also recomend playing duels, as you won't have to que at the same time for other games

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
That is a good idea! I have it and every day has taken some achievements for some years now to get points. To get free rewards. But how to set up the rounds? I mean if you have 8 participating or 10 (you the party owner). Or less than 6.
it all depends what kind of tournaments you want, solo games with or without seasons, or teams? or clan based tournaments (clan v clan with 1x registration for a whole season) or even something completely different.
Prizes are nice but it'll attract the true tryhards who are toxic and will push you to host the way they want.
like @legendaryfox977 said, there are YT vids of tournaments, try Circuit on youtube.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
it all depends what kind of tournaments you want, solo games with or without seasons, or teams? or clan based tournaments (clan v clan with 1x registration for a whole season) or even something completely different.
Prizes are nice but it'll attract the true tryhards who are toxic and will push you to host the way they want.
like @legendaryfox977 said, there are YT vids of tournaments, try Circuit on youtube.
True you want to have nice people to play with and make the tournament as nice as possible. So we don't encourage people to be toxic in that way. Just for the prizes and do what they say.

Reactions: legendaryfox977

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Stuff like that can be complicated https://brackethq.com/ I would recomend it where everyone plays at least 2 games. I would also recomend playing duels, as you won't have to que at the same time for other games
That could be a nice way to know what happens and who plays against it! Thank you I will look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom