Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CC546

Jun 23, 2020
Chicago, IL
I have no words y’all 💀

So I got a warning maybe like 20 days back about me “impersonating” and ive been super confused everytime I log on and see “impersonating is against the rules”. To me, this was a very strange warning. Because I just kept thinking, what is this warning even referring too?

There were many things I thought of. Often times when someone doesn’t know how to play, as a joke i’ll say “type /leave to become a pro” or even if they ask simple questions like “how do you place towers?” i’ll answer back “you have to buy a rank.” (FREE PROMOTION,,,, jk)

Moral over, I decided to finally stop being lazy and type the full IP address cubecraft provides.

The photo I attached explains why i’m literally LAUGHING RIGHT NOW. Like i’m not even mad that when I was trying to stop a troller that instead I was the person who got the warning issued.

From the chat, you can see I told him that he shouldn’t place archer one towers in the back, due to them not working. As well as my friend backing me up and helping me explain. When he proceeded to troll the entire map, we got mad. and instead of reporting me saying “dumb ^ss”, no no no! I’ve been warned for being brittany spears.

Listen, i’m sorry for impersonating Brittany Spears. I have now come to terms and am repenting for my actions. I have decided that now, I shall channel my new inner self as Celine Dion.

And for the record, don’t place archer towers in the back row.

Attachments

• 6F94E4CA-8FAC-4987-B5FF-3240CB456010.png
    6F94E4CA-8FAC-4987-B5FF-3240CB456010.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 225
  • Haha
Reactions: 11Ls

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I think that you are not right. You should never be toxic ;/
Try to explain him (again and again) politely.
I also think that most of the players do not look the chat so they do not know that tricky thing about the archer towers.

CC546

Jun 23, 2020
Chicago, IL
I think that you are not right. You should never be toxic ;/
Try to explain him (again and again) politely.
I also think that most of the players do not look the chat so they do not know that tricky thing about the archer towers.
like I said. he didn’t listen AT ALL even when I was nice. sorry I didn’t screenshot like he did but I was nice. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Top Bottom