Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

razzer344

Mar 11, 2017
Personally, I love Paintball mostly on CubeCraft, but an annoying thing that happens in most CTF Paintball games is the game running out of time before 3 flags are obtained on either side. If times run out, the team with the most flags should win (Red 2 flags, Blue 1 flag) then Red team should win when time runs out. If the flag amount is tied, the game should go on for more time but the next flag wins the game or first to 10 kills.

Just another thing, in the Minerware microgame where you trampoline for 5 emerald blocks you often get kicked for flying and lose the game.

EDIT: Changed to a darker blue, happy now?

Last edited:

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Can you write in a darker colour, please? It's hurting my eyes, and making it difficult to read.

If times run out, the team with the most flags should win (Red 2 flags, Blue 1 flag) then Red team should win when time runs out. If the flag amount is tied, the game should go on for more time but the next flag wins the game or first to 10 kills.
I agree, +1
Just another thing, in WarioWare's microgame where you trampoline for 5 emerald blocks you often get kicked for flying and lose the game.
They're "are" tweaking the anti-cheat, patience

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
giphy.gif

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
YNqQN.gif

Anyway... (I'll try to not let that color hurt my eyes), about the thread
If times run out, the team with the most flags should win (Red 2 flags, Blue 1 flag) then Red team should win when time runs out. If the flag amount is tied, the game should go on for more time but the next flag wins the game or first to 10 kills.
I agree this.
I think I'd like your suggestion more if you didn't use these obnoxious colors, but whatever..

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Let's keep it a bit on topic guys.
Here's a easy to read version:

Personally, I love Paintball mostly on CubeCraft, but an annoying thing that happens in most CTF Paintball games is the game running out of time before 3 flags are obtained on either side. If times run out, the team with the most flags should win (Red 2 flags, Blue 1 flag) then Red team should win when time runs out. If the flag amount is tied, the game should go on for more time but the next flag wins the game or first to 10 kills.

Just another thing, in the Minerware microgame where you trampoline for 5 emerald blocks you often get kicked for flying and lose the game.

Reactions: DrHam and Shamel

razzer344

Mar 11, 2017
Hello sorry for being obnoxious 3 and a half years ago

Will see you all in 3 years when I remember I made a forums account here

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Capitan wrote on Deann's profile.
♥️
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Man isn't this such a peaceful slice of life anime with good vibes and chill moments?

Top Bottom