What would you be most excited for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello Everybody! Happy November 3rd! Today I will be making a suggestion for a new bundle.
With help and a few ideas from The King of Minerware himself, @Casualpoalrbear , I was able to come up with this suggestion. Today, I will be suggesting Cubecraft adds a Minerware variety bundle that is packed with Minerware-themed cosmetics! Here are the cosmetics I propose Cubecraft incorporate :

1 Egg Skin
  • Basketball Egg Skin: inspired by the new “Hoop Shoot” microgame

1 Skyblock Furniture
  • Trophy 🏆: inspired by the Minerware NPC as well as multiple microgames (too many to name lol)
In my opinion, this should be of similar size to the mini statues in the Skyblock Furniture Shop.

1 Flag Skin
  • Finish-line Flag Skin: inspired by the “Cross the Bouncefield” microgame
IMG_3957.png

1 Arrow Trail
  • Amethyst Cascade: inspired by the “Harvest Crystals” microgame
Similar to the “Icicles” arrow trail but with amethyst shards falling.

1 Kill Effect
  • Star Shower: inspired by the “Catch 5 Starts” microgame
Nether stars gently twirl in the air while slowly falling down on the player after a kill.

2 Buddies
  • Porkins Buddy: inspired by the “Porkins Peek” & “Evade the Pig” microgames
  • Crocodile Buddy: inspired by the “Escape the Croc” microgame

2 Cages
  • Porkins Cage: inspired by the “Porkins Peek” & “Evade the Pig” microgames
For this cage, I think the player should be standing on top of a model of Porkins, almost as if the player is riding Porkins.
  • Lily-Pad Cage: inspired by the ”Cross the Road” microgame
The player would stand on a big lily-pad from the “Cross the Road” microgame.

2 Win Effects
  • UFO Encounter : inspired by the “Abuct a Cow” microgame
Multiple UFOs from “Abuct a Cow” appear and circle the player while hovering upward and downward.

Or, alternatively, one single UFO could appear above the player with a green light that beams on them coming from below the UFO.
  • Sneaky Cats : inspired by the “Don’t Get Spotted” microgame
Multiple cats (the Minerware ones, not the vanilla Minecraft ones) rise up out of the ground and surround the player.

3 Parkour Shoes
  • Blue, Purple, and Green Car Shoes : inspired by the cars in the “Cross the Road” microgame

4 Prefixes
  • Porkins
  • Champion
  • Minerware Master
  • Variety

Lastly, for pricing, I suggest it be around 1690 Minecoins (or 12.99$ CAD). I know it’s a lot for a bundle, but most bundles don’t have this many cosmetics.

What do you think of this suggestion? Should the bundle be added? Would you buy this bundle if it was added? Do you like the suggested cosmetics? Let me know down in the replies! Also, don’t forget to vote :agree: if you’d like to see this have a chance of being implemented!

- Reesle :)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Everybody! Happy November 3rd! Today I will be making a suggestion for a new bundle.
With help and a few ideas from The King of Minerware himself, @Casualpoalrbear , I was able to come up with this suggestion. Today, I will be suggesting Cubecraft adds a Minerware variety bundle that is packed with Minerware-themed cosmetics! Here are the cosmetics I propose Cubecraft incorporate :

1 Egg Skin

1 Skyblock Furniture
  • Trophy 🏆: inspired by the Minerware NPC as well as multiple microgames (too many to name lol)
In my opinion, this should be of similar size to the mini statues in the Skyblock Furniture Shop.

1 Flag Skin
View attachment 224516

1 Arrow Trail

1 Kill Effect
Nether stars gently twirl in the air while slowly falling down on the player after a kill.

2 Buddies

2 Cages
For this cage, I think the player should be standing on top of a model of Porkins, almost as if the player is riding Porkins.

2 Win Effects
Multiple UFOs from “Abuct a Cow” appear and circle the player while hovering upward and downward.

Or, alternatively, one single UFO could appear above the player with a green light that beams on them coming from below the UFO.
Multiple cats (the Minerware ones, not the vanilla Minecraft ones) rise up out of the ground and surround the player.

3 Parkour Shoes
  • Blue, Purple, and Green Car Shoes : inspired by the cars in the “Cross the Road” microgame

4 Prefixes
  • Porkins
  • Champion
  • Minerware Master
  • Variety

Lastly, for pricing, I suggest it be around 1690 Minecoins (or 12.99$ CAD). I know it’s a lot for a bundle, but most bundles don’t have this many cosmetics.

What do you think of this suggestion? Should the bundle be added? Would you buy this bundle if it was added? Do you like the suggested cosmetics? Let me know down in the replies! Also, don’t forget to vote :agree: if you’d like to see this have a chance of being implemented!

I agree with all of that especially with add new shoes of parkour 😍😱

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
You had me at Parkour shoes.

Jokes aside, I absolutely love the effort and creativity that went into this thread. I’d love to see some new special cosmetics in a game-specific bundle like the Skyblock furniture and the Halloween & Summer game bundles.
I agree with all of that especially with add new shoes of parkour 😍😱
The "Champion" prefix would be my favourite prefix if that bundle got added.
I really love the ideal of a trophy being added as furniture for Skyblock. It be great having more Furniture in Skyblock.
my name's markiplier

jokes aside, it would be fun to see unlocks such as these for minerware, and it gives people a good reason to buy them because there's not as many cosmetics for the gamemode unlike others
I’m happy that you all like the cosmetics ideas! :D

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
There is already a Cage with the "Abduction" cow, so a win effect would be unlikely, apart from that, agree!
Good point, but it’s still a possibility that it’s added.
Also, it is a bit different, because in either scenario (idea 1 or idea 2) it’s just the UFO with no cows.

a9o2

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him

1 Egg Skin

1 Skyblock Furniture

1 Flag Skin
View attachment 224516

1 Arrow Trail

1 Kill Effect

2 Buddies

2 Cages

2 Win Effects

3 Parkour Shoes

4 Prefixes
  • Porkins
  • Champion
  • Minerware Master
  • Variety

W THREAD

• Love
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I’m going to take advantage of the fact that there’s so many people on the forums (a rare sight) and BUMP this thread!
Read the suggestion and let me know what you think! If you’d like to see it have a chance of being implemented, don’t forget to vote :agree:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom