Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
I think the lobby of the arcade is so beautiful I thought I'm going to take a picture what do you think of the lobby lets you know and what do you think of the arcade itself
2017-05-27_22.45.22.png

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like the lobby so much. But I also liked the other one. It's a difference between others But I like That they added old simular games in builds. The builders Did a pretty good job, and I have a feeling That My childhood is returning back and that makes me happy.

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
I really like the new minigames Line Dash, Wing Rush and Barn Brawl it is something i have never seen on any other server. Good job Cubercaft :D The lobby its amazing they added so much new thing it is so pretty

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
I like the lobby so much. But I also liked the other one. It's a difference between others But I like That they added old simular games in builds. The builders Did a pretty good job, and I have a feeling That My childhood is returning back and that makes me happy.
Haha that's good and the builders i think i have been doing for a long time about this lobby

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
I really like the new minigames Line Dash, Wing Rush and Barn Brawl it is something i have never seen on any other server. Good job Cubercaft :D The lobby its amazing they added so much new thing it is so pretty
Yes that's true but what do you think of the lobby

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I love the look & feel of the new Arcade lobby. Sure, I miss the old one for nostalgic reasons, but I embrace the new one.

The new Arcade lobby has so much more depth to it without being excessive. This new lobby actually makes the old one look dated IMO. This is not to say that the old one was terrible (I loved it), but I just prefer this new one. I think this new lobby will grow on us more when we start to create new, fond memories. The old one still has many wonderful memories attached to it and, consequently, it can be difficult to let go.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Weird that you make a picture of te new arcade lobby, Everyone can see how beautiful it is, But not Everyone can see it of your place #obbi :P

It would be Nice If you also have one of the Old arcade lobbies!

Reactions: iGotNo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!