Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this feature added?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
this is a good suugestion i would love to be able to appear AFK or offline when i just want to play with my friends as for there is this one person who keeps spamming me soo

+1

Reactions: ISTY.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Please make a feature in /f so that you can either appear online, offline, or AFK to your friends..
Pls Cubecraft

EDIT: Appearing offline will make it so that your friends cannot message you, and once you do the command maybe /f offline, to your friends it will say <username> logged out.

Appearing AFK will mean that you are still online, but your friends know that you've gone to do something. If this feature gets added, you should also be able to put your own messages, and when your friends hover over your username, the message will appear.(such as, 'I've gone to make a cup of tea', or 'I'm ignoring you'.. etc.) to show you're AFK.

G'day..

Neat idea, but it's not necessary, also I don't see the point of adding this. (No offense).

Thank you. :)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Nice Idea this would be very helpful I get spammed by some of my friends when I can't play because I'm afk or in a game with someone else it would be good to just be able to do /offline or something like that.
I like this.

Might be a relief for some the staff here. Constantly being "Wanna play"ed

But, yeah, you got my vote.

+1

Reactions: Lepzi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom