Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Just a suggestion, I get weekly get hackusated, sometimes daily
I used to hack in 2016, and it is really embarrassing if people use that as an argument and say "see, you hacked before"

Also, I did some ehr, rude, things in January and February
And I already know people are going to use it against me if they can, it already happened

Suggesting to clear appeals (to remove the punishments from the appeal site) after a year, and to reset the punishment track ^-^

---

Next to that,
Currently, the message is like this

You were MUTED/BANNED by <name> at <month> <day>, <year> <time> <AM/PM> for <reason>: <link to evidence>

Change that to..

You were MUTED/BANNED by <name> at <month> <day>, <year> <time> <AM/PM> for <reason>: <link to evidence>
This punishment will expire: <month> <day>, <year> <time> <AM/PM>

Or,

This punishment is permanent and will not expire

---

yay

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
But for example: I hacked twice, and a year later my appeal/ban experienced.
And I hack again.
Will I get a perm ban anyway or not since it experienced.

Reactions: Priley

KjoepKraft_

May 16, 2017
Just a suggestion, I get weekly get hackusated, sometimes daily
I used to hack in 2016, and it is really embarrassing if people use that as an argument and say "see, you hacked before"

Also, I did some ehr, rude, things in January and February
And I already know people are going to use it against me if they can, it already happened

Suggesting to clear appeals (to remove the punishments from the appeal site) after a year, and to reset the punishment track ^-^

---

Next to that,
Currently, the message is like this

Change that to..

Or,

This punishment is permanent and will not expire

---

yay
i think its a good idea. meby a friend get muted and you want to sea when it expire. than you can sea. it's 7 days or 30 days or perm.
i hope cubecraft is going to add this

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
But for example: I hacked twice, and a year later my appeal/ban experienced.
And I hack again.
Will I get a perm ban anyway or not since it experienced.
I feel like your punishment track should be resetted, as it's all been so long.
Though, this would encourage hackers to hack again

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
i think its a good idea. meby a friend get muted and you want to sea when it expire. than you can sea. it's 7 days or 30 days or perm.
i hope cubecraft is going to add this
Me: "Jump once if you're muted for 3 days"
*doesnt jump*
Me: "Jump twice if you're muted for 7 days"
*doesnt jump*
Me: "Jump three times if you're muted for a month"
*doesnt jump*
Me: "Jump four times if you're perm muted"
*doesnt jump*
Me:".."

KjoepKraft_

May 16, 2017
Me: "Jump once if you're muted for 3 days"
*doesnt jump*
Me: "Jump twice if you're muted for 7 days"
*doesnt jump*
Me: "Jump three times if you're muted for a month"
*doesnt jump*
Me: "Jump four times if you're perm muted"
*doesnt jump*
Me:".."
haha. thats funny. and also congratulations whit your rank upgrade

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don't think they should reset the punishment track because as you said,hackers will hack again.
But it's also quite annoying,
I got a permanent ban in 2016, December, I reappeled in December 2017 (@Lezappen <3), but if our amazing anti cheat makes a mistake, and bans me, It'll be perm again and I will not get a second chance

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
But it's also quite annoying,
I got a permanent ban in 2016, December, I reappeled in December 2017 (@Lezappen <3), but if our amazing anti cheat makes a mistake, and bans me, It'll be perm again and I will not get a second chance
True..
Well, I don't really care if they do or don't reset someone's punishment track.
It's a good suggestion.
+1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It'll be perm again and I will not get a second chance
So you're asking for a chance reset?
You already got banned for it once, so why should it not be perm the second time? After all, what's done has been done. You've exhausted your first chance. You're aware of the rule existing, and you've been punished too. You've only got one chance left, and that's the way it is.
Resetting the punishment track sounds awful, to be honest. Players have their set amount of chances. If they run out, then they have to deal with the consequences.

Change that to..

Sounds alright, but you have to remember that the appeal site isn't for you to use when you look up others' punishments. Not even for your friends. You're supposed to use it for appealing, and that alone. The one that's appealing already has their punishment length in their punishment message, so there's really no need to add this.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So you're asking for a chance reset?
You already got banned for it once, so why should it not be perm the second time? After all, what's done has been done. You've exhausted your first chance. You're aware of the rule existing, and you've been punished too. You've only got one chance left, and that's the way it is.
Resetting the punishment track sounds awful, to be honest. Players have their set amount of chances. If they run out, then they have to deal with the consequences.
I got banned twice for hacking, correct bans, in 2016.
I was permanently banned
Lezappen gave me a second chance in October 2017

If Sentinel is banning me today, false, it'll be permanent and I will never get an unban

Sounds alright, but you have to remember that the appeal site isn't for you to use when you look up others' punishments. Not even for your friends. You're supposed to use it for appealing, and that alone. The one that's appealing already has their punishment length in their punishment message, so there's really no need to add this.
We can not know whether a ban is permanent, or not
We should know though, friends should be able to know

A

A pigeon

I agree I got warned for being rude to some degenerate FFA player. I would like to be rude once more without getting a mute so +1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I got banned twice for hacking, correct bans, in 2016.
I was permanently banned
Lezappen gave me a second chance in October 2017

If Sentinel is banning me today, false, it'll be permanent and I will never get an unban
Appeal. Simple as that.

We can not know whether a ban is permanent, or not
We should know though, friends should be able to know
Then ask a staff member. There's no need to change the appeal site to make it friendlier for people to look up others, since that's far from the purpose of the appeal site initially.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Appeal. Simple as that.

Then ask a staff member. There's no need to change the appeal site to make it friendlier for people to look up others, since that's far from the purpose of the appeal site initially.
Sentinel appeals rarely get accepted, we all know
Appeals in general though

I could ask a staff member, but most of them only reply within a day or two, and I have to bother them while they could be doing important stuff

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Sentinel appeals rarely get accepted, we all know
Appeals in general though
And that's a reason to be worried about a sentinel perm ban?
In theory, the system is supposed to filter out all the false positive bans. If you get banned incorrectly, you should be able to be unbanned according to the way the system should work.
Worrying about a false ban with a denied appeal doesn't really justify resetting punishment tracks in my opinion.

I could ask a staff member, but most of them only reply within a day or two
Asking in the Discord usually takes up to 10 minutes at most.

and I have to bother them while they could be doing important stuff
It is a voluntary role, and questions like that are already being asked often.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
My stance on this is basically "you should've thought of that before you hacked".
Maybe an application process where you can apply for your record to be removed could be put in place, however an application would only ever be accepted for people who have greatly contributed to the community since their last punishment.

D

Deleted member 59979

With false punishments they are already removed as far as I know however I think there should be some kind of process to get it removed as decommissioned said. I would say like criminal records, if you have 1 thing it can be wiped but more than 1 offence shouldnt be. Also that player has to have greatly contributed to the server.

I also love the time references for how long punishments are.

+1 for the idea though.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom