Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAnAssassin

Dec 16, 2015
You can't appeal if you are warned for breaking a rule. Only if you are muted or banned. (I guess this answers your question or something.)
Partly, I'm still wondering if I feel I was wrongly warned, can the warning stack with other offenses to create heavier consequences? Not implying I plan on breaking any rules, as I've been clean.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Partly, I'm still wondering if I feel I was wrongly warned, can the warning stack with other offenses to create heavier consequences? Not implying I plan on breaking any rules, as I've been clean.
If you feel like you've been wrongly warned, then ask the staff member who warned you. Warnings only last for 30 days, but if you were to be warned and then you broke a rule after that, then you will be muted, so yes they do stack.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Warnings themselves do not technically stack. They are just there to let you know you have broken a rule and that breaking that rule again in the future will result in an actual punishment. Having a warning on your account will not extend the punishment duration at all, punishment lengths are determined by your previous punishments of the same type. You can have multiple warnings for different things, but since they aren’t actually a punishment track, they won’t affect your play (like mentioned before).
Warnings only display in chat for 30 days, but remain on your account permanently, meaning if you got warned for swearing 2 years ago, if you swore again today, you would be muted without warning since you had that on your account in the past.

There is no way to appeal a warning since they do not limit your play at all and just serve as a warning. If the warning was false, it can be undone by talking to either Tacosbefriends (staff manager), or asking a moderator to forward you to the staff member who gave you the warning so you can ask them yourselves.

Hopefully this answered everything, and if you have any further questions, feel free to start a private conversation with me, or any other staff member. :)
~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom