Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjuf

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
1
3
54
20
Danmark
Hey, I recently started playing Cubecraft again and wanted to join the Discord server to connect with other players. However, I discovered that I had been banned from the server, and I don’t remember the reason since it happened a while ago. I’m kindly asking for another chance to prove that it won’t happen again.

My discord payw.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom