Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiamSquatch

Nov 10, 2016
this kid DontYouDare banned me for the same reason that happened the other night.. i have evidence even i pressed 2 links and it went to the same video... i posted a video on my channel LiamSquatch Plays Minecraft
... if i ever see this DontYouDare bitch ims kick his ass in pvp i swear i got banned for the same reason... thats just idiotic and DontYouDare if i ever see you on pvp in survival mode just know i will kick your ass i will even hack to kill u in pvp, ez boi
BITCH UR GOING DOWN AND IF I GO DOWN UR COMIN WITH ME i litterally got banned FOR THE SAME REASON WTF!!!! asshole admins... i swear

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Please do not swear. If you can't have a conversation peacefully, why even have one. You won't get any sympathy by being a jerk.

Acrontus

Jan 4, 2017
Earth
www.youtube.com
this kid DontYouDare banned me for the same reason that happened the other night.. i have evidence even i pressed 2 links and it went to the same video... i posted a video on my channel LiamSquatch Plays Minecraft
... if i ever see this DontYouDare bitch ims kick his ass in pvp i swear i got banned for the same reason... thats just idiotic and DontYouDare if i ever see you on pvp in survival mode just know i will kick your ass i will even hack to kill u in pvp, ez boi
BITCH UR GOING DOWN AND IF I GO DOWN UR COMIN WITH ME i litterally got banned FOR THE SAME REASON WTF!!!! asshole admins... i swear

Hi! There is a chance that your appeal was unfairly denied and you were similarly banned. But that doesn't mean that you should stop trying. Abusing and venting out your anger like that is not going to get you anywhere. You will just get forum-banned or muted. Also, the admins are human after all. There is a chance that they might have made a mistake. All they are doing is trying to help out and moderate server. Your abusing them is not justified. It's really not ok.

Reactions: TheBrownster

DaGamerJohan

Feb 14, 2016
the Netherlands
... if i ever see this DontYouDare b*h ims kick his ass in pvp i swear i got banned for the same reason... thats just idiotic and DontYouDare if i ever see you on pvp in survival mode just know i will kick your ass i will even hack to kill u in pvp, ez boi
B*TCH UR GOING DOWN AND IF I GO DOWN UR COMIN WITH ME i litterally got banned FOR THE SAME REASON WTF!!!! * admins.. i swear

I think that they won't unban. You let now see you didn't learn from your ban to swear to the staff members and say that you gonna do it again..

EDIT: I've watched the video and it is uploaded on the same day.. so I think you already are punished for that type of hacking

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
okay so you were basically falsely banned because of a player who took the same video and copied it in then pasted it
so you were basically false banned
how ever the slight problem with this is the message you just posted with the swears in it

here @DYD. for being falsely reported is there an exception to un-ban somebody even if their appeal was denied especially with this case

P.S. I Know @LiamSquatch so @SomePersonWhoReadThisThreadThenThoughtThatHeWasStillHacking they aren't i have PvP-ed Him Many Times

DaGamerJohan

Feb 14, 2016
the Netherlands
okay so you were basically falsely banned because of a player who took the same video and copied it in then pasted it
so you were basically false banned
how ever the slight problem with this is the message you just posted with the swears in it

here @DYD. for being falsely reported is there an exception to un-ban somebody even if their appeal was denied especially with this case

P.S. I Know @LiamSquatch so @SomePersonWhoReadThisThreadThenThoughtThatHeWasStillHacking they aren't i have PvP-ed Him Many Times

it is not the same video
but the video's are uploaded on the same day so i think the ban of January 6th is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom