Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_LogicalMC_

Sep 18, 2016
Recently, I, TheobaldTheBird, was falsely banned for hacking. Keyword: FALSELY. I sent in a lengthy appeal and at the end of it, asked for the proof of my 'hacking,' and a response so we can clear up this false accusation. Instead, my appeal was just denied with no response or anything. WHAT? I'm extremely disappointed that not only can I not play on this server anymore, but that I got zero response, explanation, or anything? Sentinel, if you're reading this, please respond with an explanation or SOMTHING. Just respond.

- TheobaldTheBird

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
And remember that you need to explain in great detail the last thing you did on the server before getting banned, and what you think might have caused the ban.
@CrazymanJR is very busy so please be patient and don't spam him. ;)

Reactions: _LogicalMC_

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Sentinel is our anti cheat coded by CrazymanJR. If you think this ban was false, feel free to contact him via Discord and explain what you were doing in the moment before you got banned. His Discord is CrazymanJR#4742 he's in the Cube Discord if you need a mutual server: https://cbecrft.net/discord

-Locked.

Reactions: _LogicalMC_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom