Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
No, it's fine.. People barely talk to me on ccg anymore; I'm like forgotten.. That's why I'm rarely ever online
You rarely go online -> people barely see you -> people barely talk to you on ccg -> you are forgotten -> you rarely go online and so on

I think you get the point. ;)

Reactions: Younisco

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): My family and friends, still leaves 15 people... Cant think of anyone

Ten foods & drinks: Pizza, Chips, Bread, Pancakes, Kiwi's, Chocolate cookies, Potatoes, Water, Coca Cola, Ice tea

Two celebrities: Dr. Phil and Myself

Three songs on repeat over and over: 1. Never gonna give you up 2. Never gonna let you down 3. Never gonna run around and desert you

SECRET EPIC SURVIVAL WEAPON: phil.

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM

JirdTheNird

Sep 9, 2014
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): @Soph @Sccottyyy @Younisco @darkshaymin234 @juliana20126 @Malcolm @Ts14eagles @Cubs909 Both Bogans @Breezeblocks @WingedBogan @MorganPlayzMc @xXvalkoor @_agnomen_ <--wont link ur name Caleb ;-; @Mattttttttttt an they choose 1 people ^ (sorry if I forgot you ily <3)

Ten foods & drinks: Water Pizza ben n jerrys vimpto hotdogs Mnt dew nutella and bread tea and hot coacoa

Two celebrities: Umm??? idk Tom (@Ts14eagles) and let my friends choose who else c;

Three songs on repeat over and over: Decemberism Man Overboard, Outside by Ellie Goulding ft Calvin Harrris

And finally, what do you use to attempt to survive. Make a bunker

Ts14eagles

Dec 1, 2013
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): @Soph @Sccottyyy @Younisco @darkshaymin234 @juliana20126 @Malcolm @Ts14eagles @Cubs909 Both Bogans @Breezeblocks @WingedBogan @MorganPlayzMc @xXvalkoor @_agnomen_ <--wont link ur name Caleb ;-; @Mattttttttttt an they choose 1 people ^ (sorry if I forgot you ily <3)

Ten foods & drinks: Water Pizza ben n jerrys vimpto hotdogs Mnt dew nutella and bread tea and hot coacoa

Two celebrities: Umm??? idk Tom (@Ts14eagles) and let my friends choose who else c;

Three songs on repeat over and over: Decemberism Man Overboard, Outside by Ellie Goulding ft Calvin Harrris

hahah yes tom

Ts14eagles

Dec 1, 2013
Fifteen people: @Soph @Sccottyyy @Younisco @Malcolm @xXvalkoor@@_agnomen_ @Mattttttttttt my friends Dasyn, Anthony, Hannah, Ethan, Brayden, Tyler, Matthew, and Sebastian.

Ten foods & drinks: Pizza, Mountain Dew, Doritos, Mentos, Diet Coke, Pasta, Salt, Bacon, Red Bull, Monster Energy.

Two celebrities: Tom Syndicate, and Johnny Depp

Three songs on repeat over and over: Darude Sandstorm, Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley, Thunderstruck - ACDC

And finally, what do you use to attempt to survive: I actually wrote a whole essay on this but I would use all of our intelligence to hack into the main frame of the United States government and just control everything until the world blows up and we all die. But ya know what we died together, except Anthony who died because he jumped the border and fell from a high place.

Reactions: Younisco and Soph

Mr.Bread

Dec 30, 2013
Scam Street
Fifteen people thing: idk

Ten foods and drinks: sprite.

The celebrities things: idk

Three songs: 6 God- drake, ambitionz as a ridah- Tupac, Forgot about dre ft eminem- dr dre.

The thing to use to survive: Lee Everett

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): @HectorLalo , my friend, my other friend, @Walker_Walkis (for sacrificing purposes), @BlueMoon475 (Walker needs someone to cuddle with someone during harsh times), @Younisco (I may need the nutella magnet), @Discoloration @Yittamonkey @abstrracted (4 being 2 secsi), @Trickmaster (Just in case we need some skillz), @Titanic07 (Bc bae), @NanoNet (We all need a m4$+3r pr0gr4mm3r), @TheAdventurerMM (I mean, Ninjas are better but pirates could be useful I guess), @Fluffys_gurl (IT'S SO FLUFFY), @WolfWhisperer (We need a person to help us whisper to the Wolves and convince them to join our cause)

Ten foods & drinks: Nutella (duh), Cheeseburgers, sandwiches, Pizza, Donuts, Corn dogs, Hot dogs, chips, Walker flesh, brownies, cookies, Beans, Rice, BBQ spare ribs, 1 carrot (On a diet), and coke, chocolate milk, milk (2546 gallons), and Diet Pepsi (rocking that healthy life)

Two celebrities: Angelina Jolie (dem cheekbones doe), and Justin Beiber (no one can survive when they glance at him)

Three songs on repeat over and over: Make Me Fade (TrapCity), Humbling River, Crave You (Flight Facilities)

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
15 Friends: 15 clones of Rick Astley

10 Foods n Drinks: 10 Rick Astley CDs

Two Celebs: Rick Astley and Rick Astley

Three songs: Never gonna give you up, Never gonna give you up and Never gonna give you up.

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London

EXAVTLY U LOVE ELLIE GOILDIG

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom