Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JirdTheNird

Sep 9, 2014
Fifteen people: @Soph @Sccottyyy @Younisco @Malcolm @xXvalkoor@@_agnomen_ @Mattttttttttt my friends Dasyn, Anthony, Hannah, Ethan, Brayden, Tyler, Matthew, and Sebastian.

Ten foods & drinks: Pizza, Mountain Dew, Doritos, Mentos, Diet Coke, Pasta, Salt, Bacon, Red Bull, Monster Energy.

Two celebrities: Tom Syndicate, and Johnny Depp

Three songs on repeat over and over: Darude Sandstorm, Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley, Thunderstruck - ACDC

And finally, what do you use to attempt to survive: I actually wrote a whole essay on this but I would use all of our intelligence to hack into the main frame of the United States government and just control everything until the world blows up and we all die. But ya know what we died together, except Anthony who died because he jumped the border and fell from a high place.

Ty :(

Reactions: SameeraCat

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Do you know what the poor people have to go through to make that pathetic jar?
Well, most foods have to go through processes that are unethical to someone to get made..

Also I guess they clone then crush up @Younisco then try and stuff it into a jar? BOOM NUTELLA. Do you know what the rich person has to go through to make Nutella </3

(Jk.. Obviously)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom