Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): @Anime_Pickles ;P , @Soph (duh, I need at least one sassy person) , @johnyestaloca (we all need that one person that dies first) , @SevereWarning (for the name) , @darkshaymin234 (for the Seal of Approval), @abstrracted , @Efcluke94 (for the survival games pro #2 after me XD jk) , @caliocean, @Tatty (SAO yas) , @Cubs909 (cubsie wubsie) , @Aimee2323 (the smart one) , @Saradabaschi (for when I have to talk to someone in german) , @PinkStr3ak , @Discoloration ( :>>) , @Younisco (2nd one to die :>)

Ten foods & drinks:Applez plis, Coca Cola, Water, ICanHazCheezburger?, bread, nutella, any kind of energy drink, grapes, bananas, and a big inflatable banana for @Soph (don't ask)

Two celebrities: Kirito and Asuna (Yes. they are celebrities)

Three songs on repeat over and over: Lean On - Major Lazer and DJ Snake , Rise & Fall - Adventure Club & Krewella , Acid Wolfpack - Coyote Kisses

Survival Attempt: Stealth and silent killing.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
my four immediate family members. 2 of my close irl friends. @Aimee2323 because she can summon a unicorn army for us, @OrangeGrapeEater because someone needs to eat all these extra grapes we have, @MorganPlayzMc, @Sccottyyy for more terraria expertise (I'm THE expert, but more help never hurts) Halo so he can code the apocalypse to be on peaceful difficulty. Also @Caludia, @AquaaXx, @Aimee2323 again so i can prove that i am enough ice-cream, @Cubs909 and lastly @TheAdventurerMM because he sounds ike he knows hot adventure and stuffs.

all i need is a butterfly net.
I don't play terraria but ok

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): (sorry if people aren't on this list, I forget easily) @Peat53 @Younisco (Cuz they sec si beasts) @Shrimps (because she also a sec si beast) @WolfWhisperer (For the reasons to the left) @superxsnap (Just because everyone needs a diglett) @Lily_Cat102 @Iselciour @BlueMoon475 @Walker_Walkis @Volkom_ @MorganPlayzMc @TypicalRose @Aimee2323 (For not being bored cause we could watch Frozen) @Tacosbefriends (So we could find milk) @eshuren1 @Exciting_pancake (I mean she already lives in my closet)

Ten foods & drinks: milk x10

Two celebrities: i dunno any xD

Three songs on repeat over and over: 2much2ch0sefrum

And finally, what do you use to attempt to survive.
well tbh i probs would die no matter what I had sooo

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
15 people: I think Id want 11 of myself, 2 of @Xycheth for entertainment, and 2 of @Troy-Quill in case we find a television for Call Of Duty purposes.

Celebrities: I choose Batman and Gangster Squad(they count as one in my eyes)(
)

Food: Chewing gum, water, all health pills, more water, fruits, flavored water, potatoes.

3 Songs on repeat: The amount of songs I like, I cant only choose three, so I choose my plug.dj playlists: Chill Nation and Trap City :P

What I would use to attempt to survive: My Call of duty skills/knowledge. Simple.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): @Anime_Pickles ;P , @Soph (duh, I need at least one sassy person) , @johnyestaloca (we all need that one person that dies first) , @SevereWarning (for the name) , @darkshaymin234 (for the Seal of Approval), @abstrracted , @Efcluke94 (for the survival games pro #2 after me XD jk) , @caliocean, @Tatty (SAO yas) , @Cubs909 (cubsie wubsie) , @Aimee2323 (the smart one) , @Saradabaschi (for when I have to talk to someone in german) , @PinkStr3ak , @sealgoesowowow ( :>>) , @Younisco (2nd one to die :>)

Ten foods & drinks:Applez plis, Coca Cola, Water, ICanHazCheezburger?, bread, nutella, any kind of energy drink, grapes, bananas, and a big inflatable banana for @Soph (don't ask)

Three songs on repeat over and over: Lean On - Major Lazer and DJ Snake , Rise & Fall - Adventure Club & Krewella , Acid Wolfpack - Coyote Kisses

OFFENDED (jk my xo)

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): (sorry if people aren't on this list, I forget easily) @Peat53 @Younisco (Cuz they sec si beasts) @Shrimps (because she also a sec si beast) @WolfWhisperer (For the reasons to the left) @superxsnap (Just because everyone needs a diglett) @Lily_Cat102 @Iselciour @BlueMoon475 @Walker_Walkis @Volkom_ @MorganPlayzMc @TypicalRose @Aimee2323 (For not being bored cause we could watch Frozen) @Tacosbefriends (So we could find milk) @eshuren1 @Exciting_pancake (I mean she already lives in my closet)

Ten foods & drinks: milk x10

Two celebrities: i dunno any xD

Three songs on repeat over and over: 2much2ch0sefrum

And finally, what do you use to attempt to survive.
well tbh i probs would die no matter what I had sooo
c;
<3

Reactions: Yittamonkey

Tatty

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
south west england

Tatty

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
south west england
Reactions: Exlipse_

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): @Anime_Pickles ;P , @Soph (duh, I need at least one sassy person) , @johnyestaloca (we all need that one person that dies first) , @SevereWarning (for the name) , @darkshaymin234 (for the Seal of Approval), @abstrracted , @Efcluke94 (for the survival games pro #2 after me XD jk) , @caliocean, @Tatty (SAO yas) , @Cubs909 (cubsie wubsie) , @Aimee2323 (the smart one) , @Saradabaschi (for when I have to talk to someone in german) , @PinkStr3ak , @sealgoesowowow ( :>>) , @Younisco (2nd one to die :>)

no elucidator or dark repulser? :o

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom