Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): @Anime_Pickles ;P , @Soph (duh, I need at least one sassy person) , @johnyestaloca (we all need that one person that dies first) , @SevereWarning (for the name) , @darkshaymin234 (for the Seal of Approval), @abstrracted , @Efcluke94 (for the survival games pro #2 after me XD jk) , @caliocean, @Tatty (SAO yas) , @Cubs909 (cubsie wubsie) , @Aimee2323 (the smart one) , @Saradabaschi (for when I have to talk to someone in german) , @PinkStr3ak , @Discoloration ( :>>) , @Younisco (2nd one to die :>)

Ten foods & drinks:Applez plis, Coca Cola, Water, ICanHazCheezburger?, bread, nutella, any kind of energy drink, grapes, bananas, and a big inflatable banana for @Soph (don't ask)

Two celebrities: Kirito and Asuna (Yes. they are celebrities)

Three songs on repeat over and over: Lean On - Major Lazer and DJ Snake , Rise & Fall - Adventure Club & Krewella , Acid Wolfpack - Coyote Kisses

Survival Attempt: Stealth and silent killing.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
my four immediate family members. 2 of my close irl friends. @Aimee2323 because she can summon a unicorn army for us, @OrangeGrapeEater because someone needs to eat all these extra grapes we have, @MorganPlayzMc, @Sccottyyy for more terraria expertise (I'm THE expert, but more help never hurts) Halo so he can code the apocalypse to be on peaceful difficulty. Also @Caludia, @AquaaXx, @Aimee2323 again so i can prove that i am enough ice-cream, @Cubs909 and lastly @TheAdventurerMM because he sounds ike he knows hot adventure and stuffs.

all i need is a butterfly net.
I don't play terraria but ok

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): (sorry if people aren't on this list, I forget easily) @Peat53 @Younisco (Cuz they sec si beasts) @Shrimps (because she also a sec si beast) @WolfWhisperer (For the reasons to the left) @superxsnap (Just because everyone needs a diglett) @Lily_Cat102 @Iselciour @BlueMoon475 @Walker_Walkis @Volkom_ @MorganPlayzMc @TypicalRose @Aimee2323 (For not being bored cause we could watch Frozen) @Tacosbefriends (So we could find milk) @eshuren1 @Exciting_pancake (I mean she already lives in my closet)

Ten foods & drinks: milk x10

Two celebrities: i dunno any xD

Three songs on repeat over and over: 2much2ch0sefrum

And finally, what do you use to attempt to survive.
well tbh i probs would die no matter what I had sooo

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
15 people: I think Id want 11 of myself, 2 of @Xycheth for entertainment, and 2 of @Troy-Quill in case we find a television for Call Of Duty purposes.

Celebrities: I choose Batman and Gangster Squad(they count as one in my eyes)(
)

Food: Chewing gum, water, all health pills, more water, fruits, flavored water, potatoes.

3 Songs on repeat: The amount of songs I like, I cant only choose three, so I choose my plug.dj playlists: Chill Nation and Trap City :P

What I would use to attempt to survive: My Call of duty skills/knowledge. Simple.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): @Anime_Pickles ;P , @Soph (duh, I need at least one sassy person) , @johnyestaloca (we all need that one person that dies first) , @SevereWarning (for the name) , @darkshaymin234 (for the Seal of Approval), @abstrracted , @Efcluke94 (for the survival games pro #2 after me XD jk) , @caliocean, @Tatty (SAO yas) , @Cubs909 (cubsie wubsie) , @Aimee2323 (the smart one) , @Saradabaschi (for when I have to talk to someone in german) , @PinkStr3ak , @sealgoesowowow ( :>>) , @Younisco (2nd one to die :>)

Ten foods & drinks:Applez plis, Coca Cola, Water, ICanHazCheezburger?, bread, nutella, any kind of energy drink, grapes, bananas, and a big inflatable banana for @Soph (don't ask)

Three songs on repeat over and over: Lean On - Major Lazer and DJ Snake , Rise & Fall - Adventure Club & Krewella , Acid Wolfpack - Coyote Kisses

OFFENDED (jk my xo)

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): (sorry if people aren't on this list, I forget easily) @Peat53 @Younisco (Cuz they sec si beasts) @Shrimps (because she also a sec si beast) @WolfWhisperer (For the reasons to the left) @superxsnap (Just because everyone needs a diglett) @Lily_Cat102 @Iselciour @BlueMoon475 @Walker_Walkis @Volkom_ @MorganPlayzMc @TypicalRose @Aimee2323 (For not being bored cause we could watch Frozen) @Tacosbefriends (So we could find milk) @eshuren1 @Exciting_pancake (I mean she already lives in my closet)

Ten foods & drinks: milk x10

Two celebrities: i dunno any xD

Three songs on repeat over and over: 2much2ch0sefrum

And finally, what do you use to attempt to survive.
well tbh i probs would die no matter what I had sooo
c;
<3

Reactions: Yittamonkey

Tatty

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
south west england

Tatty

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
south west england
Reactions: Exlipse_

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
Fifteen people (ccg or relatives): @Anime_Pickles ;P , @Soph (duh, I need at least one sassy person) , @johnyestaloca (we all need that one person that dies first) , @SevereWarning (for the name) , @darkshaymin234 (for the Seal of Approval), @abstrracted , @Efcluke94 (for the survival games pro #2 after me XD jk) , @caliocean, @Tatty (SAO yas) , @Cubs909 (cubsie wubsie) , @Aimee2323 (the smart one) , @Saradabaschi (for when I have to talk to someone in german) , @PinkStr3ak , @sealgoesowowow ( :>>) , @Younisco (2nd one to die :>)

no elucidator or dark repulser? :o

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom