Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Okay so I’ve recently ran into a problem. Now I usually get between 100 - 200 ping on the server which idrc about. I’m pretty content with as it’s still very much playable. However, others don’t think so and on multiple occasions from different players I’ve been called a “lagger” or “Buy WiFi” or something worse even though things seem completely fine on my end. I personally find this completely sad and unnecessary because you clearly have the advantage with the lower ping yet choose to complain about my high ping. I know it’s a pain to fight against laggers but it’s not like I choose to fight with this ping. If I could get it lower I would. So the only “helpful advice” I got was to “BUY WIFI” obviously I have more than enough money to do that :/ Does anyone have any helpful advice on how to lower my ping?

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
The only possible ways at lower your ping would be by moving closer to the host or getting the best possible internet, but in all honesty, I don't think it's worth spending money on getting the best internet or moving closer to the host, just to play at a lower ping rate. If you're fine playing at 100-200ms, then keep it like that, just ignore those people being toxic, but if you really want to do something about it then that decision ultimately comes down to you. Personally, I would just ignore them and go on with my life. :3

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
in all honesty, I don't think it's worth spending money on getting the best internet or moving closer to the host, just to play at a lower ping rate. If you're fine playing at 100-200ms, then keep it like that, just ignore those people being toxic

My thoughts exactly. All I could get was a 30ish ms decrease which is not at all worth what It took. Not much I can do about it but tbh I couldn’t care less. There’s not a lot of things that bother me but some concerns were raised when more than one player actually found something to complain about, something that’s not so easy to change and improve even when they flawlessly dispatch me with ease in a duel. I just didn’t understand their logic. Anyways thanks for the help :)

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
These are some very basic answers, but one of the most common explenations is being overlooked: An outdated driver. Maybe try this:
(Windows 10)

1) Open start (searchbar)
2) Search for "Device manager" (might be different in your language)
3) Click on the little arrow left of the "Network adaptors" branch
4) Choose the network (usually the top one)
5) Right click it and pick "Update driver"
6) A screen should open. Click on "Search automatically for updated driver software"
7) Enjoy.

Reactions: TheZigbot9000
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom