Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Anvils
Hello again, my name is luzario. I have a quick suggestion for skywars and here it is:

I noticed that there is no anvils on sky wars (don't quote me on that, in fact tell me if I'm false). So what about adding
ONE anvil at middle? There is so much armour you have but you can't do anything with it. So basically if you go to mid (no one ever goes to mid :L), you can use the anvil to combine your armour. If you don't know how anvils work just google it :L.

Just a small addition to the game, it'll encourage people to go to mid instead of camp all the time...

~Luzario_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This actually could be a nice thing to add to all the middle island of every Skywars map, and indeed, it'd encourage people to go to mid for better loot plus an anvil which you can use to make your armour and sword better. I support this idea.

Reactions: Luzario

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Anvils
Hello again, my name is luzario. I have a quick suggestion for skywars and here it is:

I noticed that there is no anvils on sky wars (don't quote me on that, in fact tell me if I'm false). So what about adding
ONE anvil at middle? There is so much armour you have but you can't do anything with it. So basically if you go to mid (no one ever goes to mid :L), you can use the anvil to combine your armour. If you don't know how anvils work just google it :L.

Just a small addition to the game, it'll encourage people to go to mid instead of camp all the time...

~Luzario_
That would be very neat. It would be nice to have all armor actually useful! +1

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Some team maps have anvils on the outer islands. I don't think an anvil at mid is a good idea. Using it to combine armor isn't really possible unless you enchant the armor yourself because helmet and boots are unenchanted, unbreaking on the legging is rather useless and the chestplate has protection and fire protection which are incompatible. I think the most common use would be to make knockback 2 swords (maybe even wooden swords). I don't like fights with knockback 2 swords, especially in skywars, so I don't think it should be made easier to get them. In team skywars you can already get them with the anvil and enchanter kit, I think even that is too easy.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am a frequent skywars player and I really agree with you, If someone has been at mid already there is no need for me to go as all the loot has probably been taken. Goodluck, +1 from me and have a good day :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom