Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GladUrBad

May 19, 2020
Sorry, but having a killaura bot for the anticheat would be next to useless. Many clients past 2016, so any client used today has some form of AntiBot which allows them to completely bypass the bot check. It's more useful to analyze rotation patterns, packets, and movement.

saztper9

Jan 6, 2020
An anti-bone bot in PVP would be useful.:)
Thats literally one of the worst methods of detecting killaura, because every single hacked client these days got antibots. Sure, it will detect very old clients without antibots, but nobody uses those clients

Reactions: Rebeka

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
sentinel doesnt have ka bot, infact, sentinel doesnt even have an aura check rn, but hopefully, an aura check will be implemented soon
How do you know? Because I literally saw a NPC going around a player back in 2017-2018, on a video a friend recorded, on which he was trying to trigger sentinel

Reactions: Marieke2001

saztper9

Jan 6, 2020
How do you know? Because I literally saw a NPC going around a player back in 2017-2018, on a video a friend recorded, on which he was trying to trigger sentinel
Well it would spawn invisible entites inside of the player u hitted, but they removed that a year ago. idk why tho

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Well it would spawn invisible entites inside of the player u hitted, but they removed that a year ago. idk why tho
AAC does the same thing that Sentinel did on that video, Spawning a visible entity going around the player. If it's true the removed it, idk

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
Perhaps, all of the detections should be removed, as they're all already circumvented by hackers. :D

GladUrBad

May 19, 2020
This is true. Like I said earlier, it's much more effective to look at other things that may not be so obvious right off the bat. Going for things that are less obvious to check for makes it more difficult for the client devs or skidders to patch.

There are various detections that I'm not going to go into detail on a forum, but I will share some of the more obvious ones that are also easily bypassed, but also are much more effective and less of a nuisance to the player.

1. Post-attack check. Unfortunately, this check only works for versions 1.8x and below. 1.9+ stopped sending the Flying packet, which is sent every 50ms. We need this packet to use it as a timestamp to see if the player attacks before or after the Use Entity packet.

2. KeepSprint check. This check can be very effective against combatting killaura and the overall effectiveness of it. Basically, when you hit a player, you decelerate slightly. If they don't decelerate, they are cheating.

3. Strafe checks. Most auras surprisingly don't move correctly relative to where their head is looking, this can be because of silent rotations and such. There are only 8 valid directions you can go playing on a mouse and keyboard. If they go any other direction, they are cheating.

4. Hitbox checks. Although it may not be obvious since killauras aim usually, otherwise they will be flagged by another check, most auras actually hit out of the hitbox, which is quite funny. You can flag this by seeing if the player hits outside of the hitbox.

That's all I have for you guys. I don't want to let too much information out there, that's why I only shared the methods that are very well known.

Reactions: DrHam

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hi Rebeka!

I don't quite understand what you mean because in assisantions the sensitel bot already gets used.
So I don't really know what you mean and as a assi player I can say there are ALOT of hackers on there and that just ruins to fun of assi sometimes.
I mean imagine your full dia because you farmed for it or you did alot of work to kill a guy with full dia, and then some hacker pops op and ye your pretty much dead if you don't have gappels.
Sometimes it really frustration but ye you get use to it in assisantions.
Thanks for your suggestion tho!

Have a nice day! <3

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Düsseldorf, Germany
www.planetminecraft.com
Hi Rebeka!

I don't quite understand what you mean because in assisantions the sensitel bot already gets used.
So I don't really know what you mean and as a assi player I can say there are ALOT of hackers on there and that just ruins to fun of assi sometimes.
I mean imagine your full dia because you farmed for it or you did alot of work to kill a guy with full dia, and then some hacker pops op and ye your pretty much dead if you don't have gappels.
Sometimes it really frustration but ye you get use to it in assisantions.
Thanks for your suggestion tho!

Have a nice day! <3
Hi zCqle_,

I'll tell you that this has already been answered!
Thank you for watching this post,
but it has yet to close.
(If you scroll up a bit you can find it.)

Greetings from Taks1.. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom