Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 18, 2017
I had an idea that an anti team could possibly be made.

In skywars there are for to many teamers so why not make something when 2 players are 2 close (hitting range ) kick them?

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This isn't a good idea. Hiding, trapping, baiting, and more is put to play, here. This is just not a good idea. Though, there are many teamers in Sky Wars, Egg Wars, etc. If you find a rule breaker, you can report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I understand your frustration at teamers, however I think a more lengthy ban would deter and stop many, and be much more reliable and easy to implement than this type of anticheat you are suggesting.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I had an idea that an anti team could possibly be made.

In skywars there are for to many teamers so why not make something when 2 players are 2 close (hitting range ) kick them?
Eh, this would produce a lot of false kicks like if you are under someone and they dont see you, you could still get kicked for no reason. This wouldn't help at all, this would cause problems

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This would be literally impossible
Firstly there is no actual way for AI to know people's intentions, so it wouldn't be able to distinguish what is teaming and what is just not attacking someone else for a short period of time
So you can get equal items and have a fair find
Not to mention teaming isn't considered teaming if all players left in the game agree to do it, since teaming isn't just teaming up with other players it is teaming up with other players to gain an advantage over another player but as I said before teaming isn't teaming if all players in the game agree to do it

If you want to build something like the voidless eggwars that was made, building the stairway to heaven (which I still am triggered about dying during the making it as the game ended due to that), or the whitehouse
All things that were made in eggwars and none of them involved teaming as in all cases everyone there agreed to do it

SpigotAPI

Aug 13, 2017
You could simply report them and take an SS or video recording of them teaming and they will be punished.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom